• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Addicted are ye in Serebii?

VS

they/she

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Same here. I've joined alot of forums and haven't returned to any of them.

Ditto (get it?!). I've joined lots of forums but SPPf and two musician-dedicated forums are the only ones I actively use.

The Testimony of you not knowing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Yin and Yang
Pics or it didn't happen

I'm addicted enough I'm constantly on SPPf. About 18/7 average to be exact.

I wouldn't be here if I didn't like it.
But to be honest I'm mostly just here for my posse....I mean gang....I mean friends....yes friends ^_^

??????

That guy.
I haven't been here in months, or active in years really.

Shit gets boring without Facetious, Josh, or someone else trolling and Ethan and Profesco stopping her hilariously. And all the cool people are gone.

I go to Smogon for my Pokemon needs, where people can actually play right.

Last edited:

_Snivy

Lover
At school, when I pass my lunch time with my girlfriend, she counts my 10 minutes aloud on Serebii on my cell phone haha!

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
So Addicted!!

1. When I turn on my internet, I usually type "serebii"
2. I go to Serebii whenever I'm online

treespyro

Vintage much?
I used to post a lot in between 2008-2009 but now it is rare.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm so addicted, I come everyday

Phoopes

There it is.
Serebii is the only place that has held my interest. For example, I have a Smogon account with the same name with a total of 0 posts. I only joined Smogon because someone on Pokemon Lab convinced me to join the Pokemon Lab Survivors group. Yes, I still go on Pokemon Lab. So sue me. Well that got a bit off-topic.