• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How bad is your day going?

Chimchar15

This is a thread for everyone and anyone who is having a not so good day a needs someplace to vent. Today I failed my dmv road test. It was my first try and I did good for the most part but a parallel parking was off a bit and my left turns were a little to wide.

??????

That guy.
I feel a wave of teenage angst coming

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
My bad day was yesterday bro.
Anyways, I can smell the smoke of the soon to be flame coming soon. most posts like these on a fourm almost always become a flamewar.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
My bad day was yesterday bro.
Anyways, I can smell the smoke of the soon to be flame coming soon. most posts like these on a fourm almost always become a flamewar.

I really don't see why this would be turned into a flame war. However, I don't really consider this a poll, but whatever.

Moving on...

Today sucks. Woke up at like 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. Hungover. Depressed. Sore. "One of those days" as they say. The rain and loud neighbors aren't helping much.

Meh.

I wouldn't say my day is going badly, but it is a bit boring. I'm unable to use my computer as it suddenly decided to get infected every time it connected to the Internet, so I'm currently using my dad's iPod Touch. It's not that bad, but I hope my parents buy a new computer soon as it's so much more convenient.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I feel a wave of teenage angst coming

Coolstory bra.

Let's angst, shall we?
I have this football thing I have to go to tonight.
I have to line up and take it against the Varsity, which is going to suck because they take things way to seriously this early in football.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
I have to line up and take it against the Varsity, which is going to suck because they take things way to seriously this early in football.
Maybe they're just that hardcore.

I can't even belive I woke up before 8, but I did, so strike one. I'm gonna be too tired now for this band thing later, from noon to six, where we march. More. And do some marching. Again. Over. And over. For six hours, when we maybe use half the skills they tell us too.
And the weather has a high of 99 today. Great.

Well the only problem i'm having today is getting in contact with SAAS (student awards agency for Scotland).

I know there's plenty of places that don't have a funding system for education.

However i got a letter earlier this week from them and they're not paying my full tuiton fees which is odd considering i'm not repeating a year, not starting a new course of a lower level and my clasmates are getting theirs fine. I'm in fact advancing my education and they've had no problem giving me full tuition before. This is my last year hopefully in education.

So i've been trying to phone them and it's busy every time.

Other than that it's just another dull day.

I'll let the rest of you angst now.

my day pretty bad so far i hav to finish my summer read project i jav to read magic treehouse merlin misson for 6th grade and if i don finish tomorrow my parent wont let me get black and white from paly asia and my techer put me in small class agin my life hard its hard being 11 year old girl.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
My day was pretty fine. It was Tuesday when my evening as hell

Coolstory bra.

Let's angst, shall we?

you a freshman?

I discovered that the american school system is shit.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Well, my dinner was bad. That's all

.:Flaming Fury:.

Black White Yin Yang
I discovered that the american school system is shit.
This This This This This.
Today was my first day of school. Yes, the first day of school on a THURSDAY. hurp derp
My 8th grade schedule was mixed up with a 7th grade one, so I had to stay with a bunch of idiots who kept asking me crap like 'ooh you repeat, I didn't know white gurls could repeat' and 'ooh what skool did you came from?' and 'OOH HER HUR SO PURTY!'.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU- If I wasn't sooo shy I would've kicked their asses.
At least I got my schedule back to normal later on, but still that was crap.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
............I had to take my cats away to the pound today, because my jack*ss neighbors complained about them. They weren't hurting anything, and they never leave my yard. Christ! They're just kittens!

Anyway, they were the same jack*ss neighbors that poisoned a bunch of my cats last year. (I can't prove it, so nothing can be done.)

I really, really hate those people. I mean, it's bad enough that they have loud drunken parties every fu*king weekend, and their dumba*s kid gets in my yard, trying to harrass my kittens (That fat little son of a whor* throws things at them, and kicks at them. Hate that little bast*rd. Makes me never want children. Ever.), but they had to get them taken away. Those kittens have done nothing wrong. I hate those people. The man living there is on f*cking dialasis, and he drinks like a damned fish. He doesn't deserve a new kidney.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

~Nemmeh ;107;

Profesco

gone gently
On my birthday, my family threw me a party with lots of our best friends and ice cream cake and they all sang me a song and brought me cards with money.

It was one of the worst days I've had in many months.

my day pretty bad so far i hav to finish my summer read project i jav to read magic treehouse merlin misson for 6th grade and if i don finish tomorrow my parent wont let me get black and white from paly asia and my techer put me in small class agin my life hard its hard being 11 year old girl.

That's intense. Life sucks, don't it? Well, today I attended a freshman orientation thing and the guy sitting behind me had his feet resting on the back of my chair. He accidentally kicked the back of my head. But pfft, that's NOTHING compared your tragedy!

Well, as its now Saturday, yesterday went...not so good. I went laser tagging with my friends, so it started out okay...then I fell off a platform and twisted my ankle. 90 degrees. It snaps every time I move it, and I'm getting a little freaked out. :V Its kinda swolen and such. It hurts like a mo-fo, too.

Soooo that`s about it. \o/

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
Today's disappointment: our school had a blood donation drive today, and I signed up for it. But I couldn't donate blood because my blood pressure and pulse rate were found to be too high.

Oh well, there's always next year...