• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How big is your card collection?

DuskAstral

At the moment I have 215 cards, including:
- 45 Pokémon from Kanto
- 68 Pokémon with Johto
- 32 Pokémon from Hoenn
- 36 Pokémon from Sinnoh
- 1 Pokémon from Unova
- 1 Alola Pokémon
- 2 Pokémon from Galar
- 1 regional form from Galar
- 2 stadium cards
- 10 trainer cards
- 13 energy cards
- 4 supporter cards

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I only have cards from 20+ years ago, from gen 1.
Does it count?

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
I have quite a decent collection, i was not the biggest fan of XY as games, so i did not really play them. Instead i bought a ton of tins and a Mega Latios box. So i was trading cards from 2014-2016.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I estimate over 100 cards but most are copies of each other. I have a few foreign language cards which I got from garage sales and donation shops. I actually got an Ancient Mew card which I gave to my friend because he said he had one as a kid and it was his favorite but then a bully destroyed it. I sort of regret giving it away but I could see how much he loved the card and I decided to let him have it. I also have a Entei Star card, full art Giovanni’s Last Resort, Rocket’s Moltres ex, the promo Mewtwo from the first movie that was handed out in theaters, Cool Porygon, And Zamazenta V. I don’t really collect the cards as much as I used to do.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
An ungodly amount. This has been a labor of love for me since i was 10.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Has anyone here ever completed a set? I came close with Fossil with me missing Holo Moltres, non Holo Dragonite, Holo Lapras, And both Hypno cards which oddly evaded me even though I had three Holo Articuno, four Raichu Holos, And two Holo Dragonite.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Has anyone here ever completed a set? I came close with Fossil with me missing Holo Moltres, non Holo Dragonite, Holo Lapras, And both Hypno cards which oddly evaded me even though I had three Holo Articuno, four Raichu Holos, And two Holo Dragonite.
I tried completing Generations, but I had such awful luck with that set that I gave up.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The thing with the Fossil set for me is I kept pulling non Holo versions of Kabutops (at least eight) and Haunter and out of the non Holo cards, I was missing Hypno and Dragonite. I have no idea why I couldn’t find at least one Hypno in the booster packs. I gave up as the TCG was in the Neo series and about to end and Expedition was coming out and the first three sets’ booster packs were getting harder to find. I eventually got a Holo Hypno from a bunch of cards I had bought from a garage sale but by then my other Fossil cards went missing. I got every card for the set and now the ones I had found disappeared somehow.

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
The thing with the Fossil set for me is I kept pulling non Holo versions of Kabutops (at least eight) and Haunter and out of the non Holo cards, I was missing Hypno and Dragonite. I have no idea why I couldn’t find at least one Hypno in the booster packs. I gave up as the TCG was in the Neo series and about to end and Expedition was coming out and the first three sets’ booster packs were getting harder to find. I eventually got a Holo Hypno from a bunch of cards I had bought from a garage sale but by then my other Fossil cards went missing. I got every card for the set and now the ones I had found disappeared somehow.
I was close to completing Evolutions i believe.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I have around 200 cards. I used to have at least 600, but I threw away most of my duplicate cards as well as Energy Cards since I didn't care much for the battling aspect of the game itself, and cared more about the artwork of the actual Pokemon themselves.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Somewhere between 400-500 cards that live in a shoe box. I haven't counted in over a decade, so I don't know the exact number. I also have stopped collecting Pokemon cards, honestly.

Quinton

Writer at TheGamer, RPG Site, Nova Crystallis
My first cards belonged to a couple of the Base Set theme decks. My first booster pack contained the big one, Charizard himself, and I naively said yes when a kid I didn't even know asked if he could see it.

He ran outside the shop and hopped on a bike. I uh, chased him for well over a mile until he gave up, said I was crazy, and gave it back.:p

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I forgot to mention that because of my great allowance i often buy V cards on the cheap for roughly 500/1000 ISKR which can be 3.48 and 6.95 in USD respectively.
I don't need complete entire V card lists. Pokemon's such as Greedent V are in the categories that i can live without.
A few particular pokemon elude me... Greninja V and Incineroar V, Gengar V, Kyurem V, and a few VMAX cards.

Last edited:

donavannj

Somewhere north of 20k. I know this because I have cataloged 19k in a recent project I have been doing that entails cataloging all of my cards, and I know I have at least another 1k that I have not yet gotten around to cataloging.

No complete sets except for non-set Basic Energy that I have encountered so far, however.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
One thing i have been learning is, Elite Trainer boxes take a lot of space in small rooms even with 4 of them and a few tins