• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How can Dawn return in the SM Anime

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
The difference with May was that her voice actress was suffering from some kind of condition that precluded her from doing voice work and I have heard that Japanese programs are loathe to replace voice actors/actresses even if there is a good reason to do so, such as a medical condition. From what I can tell, Dawn does not have that problem so in my mind, she would have a higher chance of returning again than May would.

Good point.

I can see her coming back even when there're big chances we get Sinnoh remakes.

nickdt

I doubt Dawn would return. I mean, there is basically no point for the class to go on a field trip to Sinnoh (Or Hoenn for that matter), since there aren't any Sinnoh Alolan Forms. That was the main point for them going back to Kanto, to learn about the differences in form for Kantonian and Alolan Forms.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
She can still go to Alola to establish the contest culture and that actually would make sense. They would even use that to bring back May as well.

X-Scizorr

Maybe after competing in another grand festival she goes to alola on vacation.

Or she returns as Paul's girlfriend

hoangcf

I'd love to see Dawn, she was one of my favorites of the female cast but alas I think her times been put to rest, it's been so long. If any thing if she would have had another cameo it should have been in XY since that was at least a year after her cameo in BW but.....

X-Scizorr

I'd love to see Dawn, she was one of my favorites of the female cast but alas I think her times been put to rest, it's been so long. If any thing if she would have had another cameo it should have been in XY since that was at least a year after her cameo in BW but.....

A lot of people are speculation diamond and Perl remakesm

Which would be good dawn time yes?

She is still an awesome character who desrves another cameo to make up for the awful one she had in BW