• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Can I put Songs into my iPod nano?

You dont in any way need to click sync ipod. Put songs in the I-tunes libary and once you do that ,plug in your ipod and it will add every song in the libary to your ipod.You dont need an account unless you want to buy things ,or music from their store. This is the easiest way to add songs. Fighting Master is right it does it automaticly no need to click sync ipod.

No, it does NOT automatically sync, you need to click it.

If it's gray, try going to the page about your Ipod, click the square by the name of a playlist you want to sync, then click the button below that list; it should work.

Stardust, you don't use the library to to sync the music; you use playlists consisting of songs from the library.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
No, it does NOT automatically sync, you need to click it.

If it's gray, try going to the page about your Ipod, click the square by the name of a playlist you want to sync, then click the button below that list; it should work.

Stardust, you don't use the library to to sync the music; you use playlists consisting of songs from the library.

Ok I'm not going to argue but I never click sync ipod and mine works perfectly. It updates the ipod each time you plug it in. And if you have added songs to the library it will add those during the update. Aleast thats the way I do it and I add songs to my ipod every day almost and it works for me. Or maybe I'm just explaining it wrong.