• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How can Journeys improve on its criticisms?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This series has worse problems than Goh *cough * Ash, Team Rocket, fillers, erratic pacing, fake/altered/hypebait continuity*cough* lmao

Sereen123

I just have no idea how for 20+ years they were able to successfully focus on multiple pokemon per episode but for journey all they can focus on is 1-2 pokemon. Also, I have 0 problem with Gou. i don't hate Go and i have no idea why anyone does except for the fact that he captures all the pokemon that we wish ash got + he takes most of the spotlight of the show.. I mean he is literally written just like Ash 2.0 and ppl love ash so i don't think its the writing or him that is the problem. Also, it’s not difficult just give team rocket their own pokemon so they can look good too. In review, give more screen time to ash and his pokemon and everyone is happy camper

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Looking back at the five suggestions I made, I feel they did a really good job with 4 in particular, and significantly improved in point 1&2 with mons getting much more screentime compared to the era back then (this was around the Suicide - Sobble/Inteleon episode)
Unfortunately 5 was never done (outside of Arceus episodes which I looooveee) and 3 was lackluster.

Even with 1&2, while they improved on it they didn't do as good a job to make the earlier offenses lessen. So unlike SM, JN just never really hit off as well for me as it could have, probably in like the lower middle in terms of series i like. Even MPM kinda brings it down