• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How can May return in the Pokemon SM Anime

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Hey it is true !

Nodame

Misty <3
I like Haruka but I don’t think she will appear anytime soon, she is not really relevant now IMO. She had her chance in ORAS remakes but not anymore. I can’t think of a possible scenario where she can appear again. Why all of a sudden, would the writers pick May over Dawn, Iris or even Serena? If anyone I think Dawn would make more sense since we might get DP remakes soon.

Maybe if she will appear again, she’ll appear alongside Dawn in a contest or something. That’s the only way and it’s unlikely giving we don’t have contests in SM.

flod1

I like Haruka but I don’t think she will appear anytime soon, she is not really relevant now IMO. She had her chance in ORAS remakes but not anymore. I can’t think of a possible scenario where she can appear again. Why all of a sudden, would the writers pick May over Dawn, Iris or even Serena? If anyone I think Dawn would make more sense since we might get DP remakes soon.

Maybe if she will appear again, she’ll appear alongside Dawn in a contest or something. That’s the only way and it’s unlikely giving we don’t have contests in SM.
I doubt Dawn will come back, May did not come back her remakes came out. Though, it would be really fun to see them both.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I doubt Dawn will come back, May did not come back her remakes came out. Though, it would be really fun to see them both.
However, they are bringing back Brock and Misty for LGPE.

flod1

However, they are bringing back Brock and Misty for LGPE.
well you got a Point there, however would be fairly unfair to bring back Dawn and not may. But who knows May could be together with Dawn to come back since she never returned when ORAS remakes came out.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
Well to be fair, I dom’t think anyone ever expected the Let’s Go remakes in the first place or Brock and Misty’s cameos, especially not more than once in a series. We never know what the writers might surprise us with in Gen 8. I don’t see why May or Dawn wouldn’t appear again if Brock and Misty have appeared again.

...but in my personal opinion, I kind of wonder if we’re even going to get cameos period in Gen 8.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
We got Misty and Brock though. I'm just talking about cameos of any kind, not necessarily cameos of the most recent girl.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
We got Misty and Brock though. I'm just talking about cameos of any kind, not necessarily cameos of the most recent girl.
I would prefered they stick to the tradition like in BW and before. I thought Misty & Brock having not only 1 but 2 cameos in SM, is just messed up and encourage their favoritisms imo.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
messed up? how is it messed up? Misty hadn't appeared for a decade.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
In which justify 2 cameos?
Why are you saying it like 2 is a lot, or like a cameo is a big deal? 2 is a small number, and a cameo is a brief appearance. Not like she rejoined the main cast or something.. what do you have against her anyway lol? You sound like CyberCubed

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Why are you saying it like 2 is a lot, or like a cameo is a big deal? 2 is a small number, and a cameo is a brief appearance. Not like she rejoined the main cast or something.. what do you have against her anyway lol? You sound like CyberCubed
Hmm, I'm just saying that they should stick with the tradition, as it would have benefit anyone instead of dividing them further, and Misty & Brock would fine with just one cameos. Nothing about hating them

And btw, I don't know who is Cybercubed and I don't want to know. I'm just suggesting things.