• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How can May return in the Pokemon SM Anime

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Hmm, I'm just saying that they should stick with the tradition, as it would have benefit anyone instead of dividing them further, and Misty & Brock would fine with just one cameos. Nothing about hating them
I prefer the anime to be unpredictable rather than predictable.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I mean, Misty and Brock probably aren’t the writers favorites but theyre the original companions and thus the most well known so that gives them an upper hand.

Obviously I’m happy to see them again, but I would like to see Dawn again because she’s my favorite and May because it’s been a long time since we’ve seen May and I really would love an update on her journey and her rivals since her rivals were my favorites in the anime.

Kintaro

Banned
I'm under the impression old character cameos are still done. Misty/Brock are only around for Let's Go promotion.

I don't think any of the SM characters will return in the Gen 8 saga for that reason either.

Nodame

Misty <3
I mean, Misty and Brock probably aren’t the writers favorites but theyre the original companions and thus the most well known so that gives them an upper hand.

Obviously I’m happy to see them again, but I would like to see Dawn again because she’s my favorite and May because it’s been a long time since we’ve seen May and I really would love an update on her journey and her rivals since her rivals were my favorites in the anime.
I don’t think the writers have any favorites tbh. We get new companions every Gen.

Misty and Brock are here to introduce new fans to the original trio. They are getting a special treatment this time.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I'm under the impression old character cameos are still done. Misty/Brock are only around for Let's Go promotion.

I don't think any of the SM characters will return in the Gen 8 saga for that reason either.
So the next time a cameo happens will you again say "I'm under the impression old character cameos are still done. <such and such character> is only around for <whatever> promotion." and just keep saying that each time? It doesn't make much sense. This was a cameo, an unexpected one at that, regardless of the reasoning.