• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How can you see Blue (Green), Kanto's female protagonist, be adapted into the anime?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I imagine that Blue would have a team similar to her manga team, but only partially. She could have a Fushigibana as her main Pokemon instead of a Kamex though, in order to finish the fully evolved Kanto Starter triangle since Satoshi has Lizardon and Shigeru has Kamex.
One thing I like around the original teams of Gen 1 in the Pokemon Adventures manga is that although they all mostly had Gen 1 Pokemon, they all had one Gen 2 Pokemon which I thought was nice because it was a symbol of growth, of crossing into the next generation. Red's Eevee evolving into Espeon, Green Oak's Scyther evolving into Scizor and later we see Blue get Snubull evolving into Granbull. However there is one problem I have with Blue's team, too many normal-types originally and later too many fairy-types. That being said, I love Blue's team from Let's Go. The Pokemon are diverse in playstyle, typing and concept but they are also genuinely one of the harder Pokemon battles of not only Let's Go but the entire series as a whole. I love how they gave her a Ninetails, a Gengar, a Victreebell which fits perfectly with Blue's personality but I do miss some favorites from the manga like Wigglytuff, Ditto and Nidoqueen. That being said, in an anime adaptation, Blue's team could look quite different because if you seen Ash's and Gary's team, probably over half of the Pokemon they have aren't in the games as their incarnations of Red and Green Oak. She could get a Skarmory for all we know which actually sounds pretty cool now that I think about it.