• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How close are you to completing the Pokedex?

SmartD

I finished the Pokedex in both Diamond and Platinum. I'm currently working on filling the Pokedex on Heartgold and so far, I'm almost finished.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Look at my signature- Just need some of the pearl exclusives, RS- Not in Emerald exclusives, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, trade over evos like Rhyperior and a new hat.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
whoo fianally evolved riolu and completed the dex 493/493 *gets gold card with 4 stars*

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I'm approximately 50 away from completion, with the remainders being trade and friendship evolutions. Ugh, friendship... What a pain.

luxrayshock

Finished pokedex on diamond before HG/SS came out then completed my dex on HG during my second playthrough, it is one of the best feelings ever :p

Iron Beast

The Eon Pokemon
me? im around 400 seen. like 300 captured. i have a ways to go.

DoubleJG3288 said:
I'm approximately 50 away from completion, with the remainders being trade and friendship evolutions. Ugh, friendship... What a pain.

i use protien and soothe bells. if you have the money you can get alot of protien and other vitamens. also massages.

Last edited:

ashgirl92

Blazing Glory...
I have a lot more before I complete it. Each generation just keeps getting harder and harder to complete, but that's ok, I love the new pokemon : ) I usually just catch the ones I want to use, and besides, I NEVER know when event pokemon come out. (Plus I live like... 100 miles from the nearest gamestop lol )

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
In Platinum, need several more. Mewtwo, 3rd Gen legendary exclusives plus Deoxys, and Chikorita line.

Only 2 away now!!! This weekend will knock off Celebi - then I just need to find someone to complete Pokemon Ranger 3 with to get Deoxys!

Although when Black and White get released I'll be 150 away!! :-S

Thundercat2

Sheesh I'm close..
I need
Arceus= Why the friggin heck can't we the flute on Wifi like Japan did?
Registeel
Resrock
Regice
Regigigas
Celebi= Hopefully I get the gamestop event soon.
Deoxys

I need all of them for all 4 of my games Diamon, Platinum HG and SS.

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
On Platinum, I have 400 something. There are still many Pokemon I haven't bothered to trade for yet from my other games.

I won't be able to completely finish the dex because I don't have wi-fi, but I want to complete it as much as possible.

Profesco

gone gently
I've got a complete dex, Arceus included, on Diamond. I've got a complete dex, minus Arceus, on Platinum. Pearl is used for start-overs, and HG was just for nostalgia. So, everything that matters is completed. :p

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
All I need on Pearl is Celebi, and my dex will be complete. Platinum and SoulSilver were just "how many Pokemon can I give a Kirby/Mario-related nickname", so I don't care about completing those.

Too bad that a few weeks later I'll have to do this all over again, plus with another 156 Pokemon! :)

Atreyu

I finished my Pearl Pokedex on October 11, 2009.