• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How close are you to completing the Pokedex?

The Head Honchkrow

A few days ago, I probably would've said:
"Man, I have a bunch of event legendaries to get!
How on earth am I gonna get them when I have absolutely nothing interesting to trade for?!"

However, today (thanks partly to the two spare Celebi I had) I've obtained most of the event legendaries I was missing, including the elusive Deoxys (courtesy of KingMinun)!
The only one I'm missing is Darkrai, so if anyone's got one, PM me ASAP.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Last edited:

Byzantine

Down to one, Deoxys.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
on my soul silver i have 489 pokemon out of 493 total
im missing deoxys, i have downloaded the mission on ranger but it turns out you need another pokemon ranger to acually get it ><
i missed the darkrai event on platinum
arceus... idk if its been released or not yet, but i do not have it
celebi, ill get it soon :D

Nebbio

NINJA!
I am quite far off. Can't remember what exactly.

lloyd094

Experienced Trainer
I've been working on it lately. On my Platinum I have seen 464 pokemon and have caught 430.

mia100

I finished on Pearl and am now working on SS. I only trained them up to final evo on pearl so having to breed them on SS. I'm doing it properly now so that I can take all 493 with me to black!
I've just finished the kanto mon and onto johto! With a week and a half left! Totally doable!

I think I have 284 Pokémon caught on my HG, so it's still many left. But I have all legendaries (legit of course) so it's just a question of time.

NorthernLord

I'm not doing so well at this... at my last HG save I was around 90 or 100 I think.
But I don't mind :)
The excitement and pride of owning a celebii and a mew almost makes me choke anyway.

fixthe_fernback

I am a fic-man
On my SS, I've seen 400 Pokemon and have obtained 321.
Slowly, but surely, I'll complete it. o.o

hever

022611229PM
I'm still working hard on it... not really. I'm not in a hurry. But as of now, I have 77 pokemon.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I did it so long ago... Two years ago, maybe? I know it was before Platinum came out. Excluding events, anyway. Including events... whenever the Arceus event was.
It took forever to complete, but it was well worth it.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Finished the Pokedex on Diamond, and almost finished it on the other 2 games I have. Needless to say, I'll probably have to get Deoxys and Arceus from somewhere since I data traded for them from a friend, but I might be able to get them, maybe.

Hopefully, I'll get the national Pokedex completed on my future Black in a few weeks time, minus the 3 event Legendaries and probably the 2 event legendaries I mentioned earlier... Dang, lol

mia100

I have been working on it all week and am now on seen 398 and own 373. I've almost finished the hoenn pokemon and am onto Sinnoh! As I said before I'm not working from scratch, I completed the dex back on pearl and am trading them over to SS and breeding and levelling them up!
Hopefully finish tomorrow and then I need one more star on my trainer card! Battle tower :(

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
On my Soul Silver I have got 492, just missing Deoxys which I have one on both my Pokemon Rangers when I complete to send over.

Last edited:

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Title says it all. As for me, currently on my Diamond I have seen 493 and caught 492. Yes I am just 1 pokemon away from getting another star and completing the dex. Can you guess who it is?

Lucario.
Aww. I have a Riolu I can trade you...

zlxq3000

Master Collector
With the Gamestop Celebi, I now have 493/493 in Diamond.

DarthUr

Gentleman Arthur
waiting on my GF to get torchic family, deoxys from ranger, groudon and rayquaza

trying (apparently in vain, ten days my foot) to get seviper in HG/SS safari zone
and regigigias
and theseV

Last edited: