• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did YOU become a Pokemon fan?

ash117

Elite Sniper
the way swampert looked was so kool that i loved him and my cuz still arguess with me that blazikin is beter

ash117

Elite Sniper
when do u think dimand and pearl will come out.
i dont like the hats that they wear in the game i hope they change it that would be good.
whats the point of making Brendan in ruby&saphire if hes not in the shows.i mean come on.are they gonna come out with new shows.what are the characters names

pokekoi

The Poke' Wiz Kid
well it all started when I was like 2 or 3 my mom used to wake up super early to go to work so I would wake up with her and the tv would sometimes be on any sailor moon would come on then right after it a show called pokemon came on and I just kept waking up and watching it I remember I waited in front of the tv with it off for an hour until the time hit 7:00 a.m. and then I started watching pokemon and my mom found out I like it and she gradually got me pokegear like sheets,cards,card binders,games,appearal,bookbags and stuff like that

toomuchtime

The Master...
i seriously blieve it was when i got red. then crystal. then ruby and sapphire. then i forgot about it. haha then my friend said Get LEAFGREEN and i said who cares then my friend is awkward whenever i forget it he reminds i will never forget
;444;

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
got the Red, then Silver, then Crystal and the addiction started XD

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
It was all a suprise my Dad got me Red (my favorite Color) And my Brother Blue ( his favorite Color) but, I took a LONG break from it then got Sapphire in 2004 and it started all over again. My brother lost his interest in new pokemon but he is faithful to the older ones

Kris Bambii

Volcano Trainer
Back in 1998 when it first started, EVERYONE at my school loved it and I wanted to get into it like my friends, but I didn't have the channel the anime was on back then, but my friend Logan kept me up to date on things. My first episode was Pokemon Scent-sation and my first game was Gold. I'm not friends with any of those people anymore, and I'm sure most of them have grown out of it. When they did, I sorta tried to keep my little "fetish" a secret 'cause it was embarassing, now I just see it as a way that I'm different from everybody and it makes me unique. Plus, everyone's figured it out by now. lol.

~*Kris*~

BlazikenRocks

Main screen turn on!
I started playing pokemon when red came out and i'm still obsessed with it.
Now im in 8th grade, and it turns out there are more pokemon trainers at my school than I thought. But it stinks that no girls at my school play it. Girls who play pokemon are awesome.

toomuchtime

The Master...
At my school i am the only one but the friend i got him hooked on it!hehe now he is 100% obcessed about the hoeen gen.

dragon_eye_2006

Hilo Thar!
i have alwys had a thing for pokemon since i was 5...
when i saw gengar and nidorino fighting in blue version

flygonbreloom

The Flygon fanatic
It all started with the Pokemon sticker for my birthday in 1999 o_O (Pokemon G/S/C come out I 2001 here I think...R/S in 2002 well, you know).

flygonbreloom

The Flygon fanatic
It all started with the Pokemon sticker for my birthday in 1999 o_O (Pokemon G/S/C come out I 2001 here I think...R/S in 2002 well, you know).

Valoc Darkmyre

Steel Type Hunter
My interest started when Pokémon first came out. One of my friends had Pokémon Red, and he talked about it all the time. I decided to get a Game Boy Color, since I hadn't been much into the handheld genre and missed out on many games on it. I had a choice between Pokémon Red, and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. I decided to get Red, even though it wasn't a GBC game and I've been a Pokémon fan ever since.

Kimori

Feel my soul
About 6 years ago, my cousin showed me his Pokemon Red game, and got me hooked on the anime. We bought Pokmeon T-shirts, action figures, books, cards, everything! XD Then, I stopped watching the anime a few years later, and lost interest in it. D; But, then this girl moved to my neighborhood about four years ago, and she totally got me obsessed with it again! Now I have the games, cards and everything once again! I guess you're never too old to like Pokemon! ^^

Captain

*CLICK HERE FOR FUN*
Oh man, when the game was released in America my brother bought it and loved it. So I gave it a shot. I was in love. The end!