• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you catch your Rayquaza?

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
I have no idea how, but it used Outrage on me, then it got confused and then I caught it with a great ball. I still wonder: how did I do that?

Zetta Awesome

I caught my Rayquaza in Ruby with a Master Ball I believe, and with an Ultra Ball in Emerald if I remember correctly.

I'm pretty sure my sister caught her Rayquaza with a pokeball >_<

Ruby: Weakened it then caught it with an Ultraball.
Sapphire: Weakened it then caught it with an Ultraball.
Emerald: Weakened it then caught it with an Ultraball.

Like hell I'm using a masterball on it and then having to spend a kajillion hours trying to find and catch Latias/Latios.

John The Greek

Event pkmn searcher
Firstly I parralyzed him.Then I weakend him, and then I cought him with an Ultra Ball.
I kept my MasterBall for the Latios,it was really anoying to ran left-right all the time to make him move closer!!!

PlexOnFire

Caught mine with a timer ball. good ol' hypnosis dragged the battle on forever!
I'm pretty sure i've done it with a pokeball once aswell. Never used the master ball though, its a waste.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I think I used a Master Ball. I restarted my Sapphire version several times, so I had plenty of them.

SHADOW DRAGON

Latios, don't go!!
The first time i caught Rayquaza, it was with a ultra ball. The second, was with a masterball.

The first time I used a Masterball on it. Another time I used Ice Beam, frozed it and got it to red health, and caught it on the first try with an Ultra Ball.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
In Emerald, I decided to make capturing Rayquaza a challenge for me. It took several soft resets, but I managed to put it to sleep and catch it in a Premier Ball.

Trainer_Melissa

The "Cute" Trainer
The very first time I played Emerald, I used a master ball. That is, at the time, I didn't think it was possible to catch legends with regular balls. The second time, I used a timer ball. Third time, master ball once more, because I gave up.

But the fourth time, I used an ultra ball. What luck! :D

I've started a new data on Emerald once more. Hopefully this time, I'll use a regular ball without resorting to the master ball!

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Pretty sure I Master Balled 'im. I'm going to do it again, too, when I get a shiny one, because, well, wouldn't you?

Arceus94

I threw a master ball at it xD;351-i;

Xhizors

Banned
I bought like 10 ultra balls and used them after I had put Rayquaza to sleep. Then I used False swip with my Sceptile and caught it. That's the best way in my opinion. ;)

Xhizors

Banned
I bought like 10 ultra balls and used them after I had put Rayquaza to sleep. Then I used False swip with my Sceptile and caught it. That's the best way in my opinion. ;)

Visual

Nine one six ~
I didn't catch Rayquaza. I didn't know Rayquaza is available to catch in Sapphire. My Sapphire save file was deleted and I can't save in that game anymore. (=.=)"

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
Ultra Balls were my only friends while catching Rayquaza since my Master Ball was used on Groudon. It was regrettable.