• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you catch your Rayquaza?

i weakened Rayquaza and kept throwing Ultra Balls until i caught it
from memory i used a fair few ultra balls

FAIRY5556

its all blades
after taken me 1 hour
i only had a lv25 pikachu left
and i caught rayquasa with a great ball!

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i caught mine in a timerball, what i did was weakening him and then throw ultra balls and once every while i heal and then throw a timerball which has a big catchingrate by then.

it works everytime though you have to watch out that rayquaza doesn't run out ofn PP.

Ginji

Hmm
I caught mine in a timer ball on emerald (my very first one in an ultra ball on ruby), I got its HP down to the red, threw a few ultra balls and then started throwing timer balls (a master ball on sapphire because I was SRing for a shiny one)

Spirit of Darkness

The first time I caught it with a Master Ball but I then SRed and fought with it for sucha long time in order to get it with an ultra ball. I got it then with a Timer Ball. :p

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I ran out of Ultra Balls and I was just throwing a random assortment of Pokéballs. I was ready to SR when I suddenly saw it had been caught in a Dive Ball -_-

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
With a net balll, after millions of timer and ultra balls.

Rayquaza? Let's see...

*Goes back into memory*

Oh yes, the one where I caught him with 2 Ultra Balls. I think I False Swiped him with something, I remember him having virtually no HP left, I had him Hypnotised and confused, and he was mine.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
After getting it down to red HP and paralysing it, I managed to catch Rayquaza after about 4 Great Balls.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Rayquaza? Man... For me, that was a long time ago... 999:59+ game hours ago, I think...

My Emerald said that it was in a Timer Ball...

I had a Master Ball, but I didn't want to use it on Rayquaza. I had to save it for Latios, who is a bigger pain in the arse to catch (And the Latios I caught became one of my most loyal Battle Frontier partners, but that is another story).

Ok, so I think I had a good set of Pokemon with me... Wait! I think I had Groudon and Kyogre with me back then! I think I had them in my party. I'm sorry. That battle was 999:59+ game hours ago... But I'm pretty sure that I had them.

Anyway, I made sure that I bought plenty of Ultra Balls and Timer Balls.

And as I've mentioned above, I was able to contain it in a Timer Ball.