• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you catch your Rayquaza?

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
I have no idea how, but it used Outrage on me, then it got confused and then I caught it with a great ball. I still wonder: how did I do that?

Zetta Awesome

I caught my Rayquaza in Ruby with a Master Ball I believe, and with an Ultra Ball in Emerald if I remember correctly.

I'm pretty sure my sister caught her Rayquaza with a pokeball >_<

Ruby: Weakened it then caught it with an Ultraball.
Sapphire: Weakened it then caught it with an Ultraball.
Emerald: Weakened it then caught it with an Ultraball.

Like hell I'm using a masterball on it and then having to spend a kajillion hours trying to find and catch Latias/Latios.

John The Greek

Event pkmn searcher
Firstly I parralyzed him.Then I weakend him, and then I cought him with an Ultra Ball.
I kept my MasterBall for the Latios,it was really anoying to ran left-right all the time to make him move closer!!!

PlexOnFire

Caught mine with a timer ball. good ol' hypnosis dragged the battle on forever!
I'm pretty sure i've done it with a pokeball once aswell. Never used the master ball though, its a waste.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I think I used a Master Ball. I restarted my Sapphire version several times, so I had plenty of them.

SHADOW DRAGON

Latios, don't go!!
The first time i caught Rayquaza, it was with a ultra ball. The second, was with a masterball.

The first time I used a Masterball on it. Another time I used Ice Beam, frozed it and got it to red health, and caught it on the first try with an Ultra Ball.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
In Emerald, I decided to make capturing Rayquaza a challenge for me. It took several soft resets, but I managed to put it to sleep and catch it in a Premier Ball.

Trainer_Melissa

The "Cute" Trainer
The very first time I played Emerald, I used a master ball. That is, at the time, I didn't think it was possible to catch legends with regular balls. The second time, I used a timer ball. Third time, master ball once more, because I gave up.

But the fourth time, I used an ultra ball. What luck! :D

I've started a new data on Emerald once more. Hopefully this time, I'll use a regular ball without resorting to the master ball!

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Pretty sure I Master Balled 'im. I'm going to do it again, too, when I get a shiny one, because, well, wouldn't you?

Arceus94

I threw a master ball at it xD;351-i;

Xhizors

Banned
I bought like 10 ultra balls and used them after I had put Rayquaza to sleep. Then I used False swip with my Sceptile and caught it. That's the best way in my opinion. ;)

Xhizors

Banned
I bought like 10 ultra balls and used them after I had put Rayquaza to sleep. Then I used False swip with my Sceptile and caught it. That's the best way in my opinion. ;)

Visual

Nine one six ~
I didn't catch Rayquaza. I didn't know Rayquaza is available to catch in Sapphire. My Sapphire save file was deleted and I can't save in that game anymore. (=.=)"

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
Ultra Balls were my only friends while catching Rayquaza since my Master Ball was used on Groudon. It was regrettable.