• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you catch your Rayquaza?

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Emerald.. used my single Luxury Ball. I did SR a lot before catching it.

Nana

In Emerald, I wanted to get on with the story so I threw the Master Ball. I did it for Crystal (Suicune) too, and I'll probably through it at Giratina in Platinum. I just hate catching legendaries. Too much of a bother, in my opinion.

Alloute

Not Banned
Just caught another one today, Timer Ball.

LugiaFTW

Pokemon Master :P
I used an Ultra Ball. :D I taught my Groudon dragonclaw which is super effective against dragon types so did alot of damage and usually put it into red hp. This mostly forced it to use rest so when i attacked it again it was in red hp aswell as having a sleep status problem which makes it ALOT easier to catch. :) Still didnt work first time though :/ persistence is pretty vital for catching yourself a rayquaza without a masterball. The battle could go on for sometime so pack yourself some timer balls too :p
I used my masterball on Latios.

ibz

I am still to catch rayquaza, i was at sky pillar and kept making it faint, and when i did do it, i didn't save....peak....

Troggy

With much pain and suffering.
Ultra Ball