• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you discover Serebii.net?

Serebii!

A few years ago during primary school I played fire red, my friend told me about serebii, unfortuantely it later got blocked and I couldn't get onto it at school
I only found the forums this year and joined when looking at HgSs stuff and now waiting for Black and White

In a magazine (can't remember which one) they said it was a good website for news and information on pokemon so i had a quick look then joined.

Empoleon Bonaparte

I needed a Gale of Darkness walkthrough because I was a kid. Top result on Google, and there it was.

Joined forums to trade my Turtwig for a Chimchar or something.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
I went to GameFAQs a lot to battle and trade when Diamond and Pearl came out, and I got banned from there because I did something really bad :p

I met a person on there and asked him if there were any other Pokemon forums to battle and trade at and he said Serebii.

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
I'd been aware of Serebii for some time. My first exposure was by listening to old episodes of Bulbacast, which I knew about because I always went to Bulbapedia for info. I poked around on Bulbagarden for some time, but never really got anywhere. So, I decided that I'd start a new fanfic on a new forum. The result is my expansion into Serebii, as well as the intro of MD Journal. Serebii has become more personal than the BMGf, manly because I'm coming in posting as opposed to posting here and there.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I searched up a pokemon image. The I saw this website Serebii. So much pokemon epicness before my eyes I was wanting to join so badly! So, I did! And I search the site and serebii never refuses or ceases to amaze me! I've met friendly people, and I all respect them. Not like some other forum I hate. They acted like DERP, Morons. But serebii, very sophisticated users. SEREBII 4EVER!
:cool:

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
I was searching up "shiny pokemon" or something one day and found this place. I read for months and months wishing to post. Then one day I was like---"I'm gonna make an account! I'm tired of watching" or something like that. Uh....yeeeaaah.....

I was looking up information on Diamond and Pearl.
Didn't bother making an account for quite some time, though. :3

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
I was looking for a complete pokedex. I'm glad I clicked on this

Metal Universe

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI
While searching on how to get to Sunnyshore (pearl) on summer break 2009, I came across how to catch dialga and palkia, and got to sunnyshore.
Then, I found the magmotar and electrivire cheat in Battle Revolution.
Then I had never found Serebii again, That is, Until August 2010.
I came across info on pokemon HG/SS.
I gasped.
It was the site I had found back in 2009!
Now i've gotten help from it ever since.

NickNac6

Rafa Pwr. Nadal Rlz!
about 8 years ago a librarian recommended this site to somebody right next to me on a computer for just pokemon stuff and i wanted to check it out too and i'm glad i did

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
recommended by my pen pal luvedragon in gopets site, though gopets was long gone.