• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you discover Serebii.net?

blaze kick

flame of the...HEll
well .... if you want the truth in the past when fire red - leaf green
926527-fr_lg_wb_pok_mon_trainers_super.png
was a new Pokemon game in the world i was playing Pokemon ruby and i was wondering how many Pokemon in the game so i go on the computer and do a searching in Google Pokemon ruby pokedex and in that day i did discover serebii.net ...... that was a very good day i don't discover a great site every day
serebii_cd.jpg

King Slaking

Slaking esque
I stumbled upon it trying to find Swampert info. It helped me with everything I know about Pokemon

Donphampharos

I first discovered Serebii around 2006 when I had this pokémon slideshow movie thing, I'd just google "pokemon" looking for pokémon themed graphics for my slideshow until I came across Serebii.

Then four years later I learned about the forums while I was on /vp/, some guy was discussing the forums but let's not bring that back up so I made an account. Trolled a little and got banned, then during those thirty days, I decided that once I got unbanned, I'd become a good user.

pokebeast8

The Awesomest
My friend told me about it to help me on my games. I think this was like 3 or 4 years ago.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
I actually started less than a year ago when I was searching for a Sinnoh pokedex on how to capture spirittomb. After not being able to catch it, I went into the forums and went into the games section. At the time, the games section was much like the RPG forums in a way so I thought I'd join after reading through a few threads. After the game/rpg era was over. I just started to expand and now I am a full member of the forums.

TerraWolf

Banned
I searched for something about Blaziken I think, on Google of course. I had gone through a few links and of course, Serebii was one of the links. I was like "Cool" and I looked at other stuff and I found out about Diamond and Pearl (Mind you, this was in 2007) so I was just looking at the pages and I thought the game was cool and decided to tell my mom I wanted the game. I got it the following year I believe. I had actually been getting a lot into the site around Platinum coverage.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Friend Reccomendation. Been on the Website since like, 05' or 06'
Didnt find the Forums until 10' "~.~

AZX612

On my own here we go
Friend Reccomendation. Been on the Website since like, 05' or 06'
Didnt find the Forums until 10' "~.~

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
I was on a cheat website and i followed some links until i wound up here around 2005-2006.
Thanks to this discovery the site is now the number one stop for pokemon info in my area!

Jagged

I remember my brother telling me about Serebii around '05 or '06 and ever since, I've been coming here to catch up on Pokemon news.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
it all started in 06 when i was playing FR and needed a pokedex to look at and viola i found this and eventually 4 yrs later i find the forum sign up ask 1 question and dont go on until august

I went to my local mcdonalds and they were giving away lucario toys with happy meals. I'd was surprised to see this new pokemon because I thought I knew every pokemon. I did some searching and came across serebii.net. This was back in 2007. Three years of checking the site almost daily I decided to try the forums. I knew about them but my first visit was in September this year. Liking the forums as much as the main site I joined 3 days ago. That's my story!

Darkrailuver

Rathalos Knight
People kept posting links to here on gamefaqs, so i looked at it and liked it.

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
My First Girlfriend Introduced me to Serebii right before Diamond and Pearl Came out..

And about a year ago I noticed the Fourm button XD

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
While I was looking around on some forums, looking for some actually intelligent conversation involving Pokemon, I stumbled upon your "average" thread, then found out about "new Pokemon", or in other words, generation V. After some many posts, someone posted a link to this website. So I eventually saved the place to my favorites, explored for some time, and became another user of these mighty forums.

Moral: THANK GOD FOR THE INVENTION OF LINKS.