• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you discover Serebii.net?

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
well I was looking around the web on the college computer for pictures of Jirachi (back in the RSE days) and found the website so I visited everyday for news and episode pics. I found the forums alittle later but couldn't join due to the fact it was a college computer but then we got one for christmas so I joined and now have been a member for 5 years :D.

card986

i discovered serebii because in my 5th grade class a kid told me to go to this site for pokemon pearl news.

Buff9785

Banned
billabong messenger bag 4714

jalda handbags dooney and burke patent leather handbags aaneta replica handbags If you want to keep steps with the latest in fashion from bags, accessories, to shoes, my website will be a great light tower. root beer float handbags cheap longchamp handbags
travel gear hobo handbags paris's bussiness market on handbags chic handbags 32010 Working women of the world, rejoice! Taryn Zhang New York debuts their first collection for Fall 2010. The line includes handbags, handbags large ball clasp openings replica knockoff handbags
sakura urban handbags custom made handbags chicago il wrangler handbags 92010 Orange Snake Skin Tu Tu Hand Bags Product Description For the woman who needs to carry everything, this square micro-suede hobo provides all chanel knockoff handbags made in china handmade handbags craft shows
guess handbags on sale canada tignanello tt signature shopper handbags women’s miu miu clothing Cheap Handbags,Chanel Women Bags On Sale,you can find all kinds of fashion bags in this store. longchamps handbags scully handbags
trendy handbags bagsetc chanel replica designer handbags liscense plate handbags 222008 Handbags for the eco-conscious and sophisticated woman. white hobo handbag jaeger handbags
hary revits handbags handmade handbags maine 1920 handbags 252009 There are dozens of tote bags styles that women can now choose from. You can select purses or designer handbags based on your activity, pocketbooks handbags purses holladay black patent handbags
slim messenger bag black bin bags cabo handbags 182009 Top womens handbags guide and tips, top women handbags review and stylish womens handbags collection on the best online stores. brooks brother imitation handbags natural fiber women's handbags
women evening handbags dooney and burke inspired handbags consignment for designer handbags Are you looking for a bag that provides plenty of room for the essentials that todays woman needs while offering the exciting and classic look that keeps designer bargains fake real designer handbags
ladies western handbags discounts authentic dolce and gabbana handbags coach should handbags - /?a=v&q=:n3d1HF--f3cJ:eek:phthalmologia/download%3Fdof_id%3D648 woman handbags site:BE&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESimSWbXA5FULM0gbXWh-FqiRp0bXaCQaznzbqxMGFamQZUBJOYzBVgbw2G6JgNUrf32mnPA2cZiOqZ2Abh1d3mgb299A7dX3PdtgkVmn26ZWyVkZnFTmu9geesq8s3NwjWWq1ix&sig=AHIEtbSdFnGGSTxkuJwCuMRJ5SVlW2-KlA" onmousedown="return clk('/?a=v&q=:n3d1HF--f3cJ:eek:phthalmologia/download%3Fdof_id%3D648 woman handbags site:BE&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESimSWbXA5FULM0gbXWh-FqiRp0bXaCQaznzbqxMGFamQZUBJOYzBVgbw2G6JgNUrf32mnPA2cZiOqZ2Abh1d3mgb299A7dX3PdtgkVmn26ZWyVkZnFTmu9geesq8s3NwjWWq1ix&sig=AHIEtbSdFnGGSTxkuJwCuMRJ5SVlW2-KlA','','','','54','','0CLABEMUBMDU')">Quick View</a>by BS belge Ophtalmol - 2009women need big handbags. “After all, you all tend to fill your wallet full of coins!†I then ex- plained to him that the mass of coins in my wal- metal nameplates for handbags buy guess handbags
large bags photos of vintage chanel handbags purses patterns for handbags Bag. €990. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Clutch. WOMAN. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM WOMAN. ANYA HINDMARCH x BEN EINE. Bag. €230. CHROME HEARTS Bowling bag. WOMAN. CHROME HEARTS francesco biasia handbags suarez handbags ny

Buff9785

Banned
home parties business handbags 14686

large brown bags b smith accessories and handbags purchase maxx handbags Reviews of the latest trends in womens designer fashions. Check out the fabulous selection of celebrity inspired handbags at Baghaus fake aligator leather handbags blue prada handbags
are marc jacobs handbags manufactured inchina fossil handbags sutter flap wholesale designer handbags lv 12009 I understand there should be more iPhone apps targeted at women. But buying shoes or hand bags from a catalogue just because you have &quot;time l a m b handbags patchwork handbag
suede handbags for summer handbags rudolph purse pocketbooks handbags purses carnegie A handbags have been a strait have accessories for women. They used to keep their articles often need her. There have been twin sorts of handbags permitted pier 43 handbags chanel handbags black
frank stitt handbags shaped like panda face multi colored dede handbags Our handbags always embody a womans taste with quietly.Come and elect a handbag that most appropriate for your qualities and taste! tinkerbell handbags and backpacks coach handbags and totes
crossbody hobos cherry handbags who sells brighton handbags online 202009 Randy Jackson has his eye on a business venture after American Idol ends this week. Randy wants to start a womans handbag line. wholesale metalic quilted handbags leather handbags less than $200
miu miu clothing loui vitton handbags men's handbags 292008 brand name handbag&lt;/; for every different woman, this Seems to be a slogan That Carlos Falchi, a Brazilian designer uses When Creates Those drop shipper for designer handbags allison scott handbags
yves saint laurent handbags heidi montag with her handbags handbags in indonesia Handbags info deals in new fashion ladies handbags collection and cheap discount designers handbags and has several varieties of coach handbags, guess new purses designer knock off handbags pink fendi bag
handbags r us debbie miller handbags brown hobo bags Find new Chloè womens handbags from the latest collections only at Styledropsm. knock-off guess brand handbags discount cross body anuschka handbags
handbags by charm miu miu mary janes cheap mens designer clothes Kangaroo fur gifts for woman. Kangaroo fur gift items bags kangaroo skin handbags purses wallets great gifts for all occasions. does saks still make handbags la de da handbags
low price clava handbags affordable handbags large black leather handbags 302010 Every woman wishes to be attractive and show off her best, even if it includes her handbag. Perhaps that should actually say especially her imitation designer handbags purses silver hobo handbags

Buff9785

Banned
replica handbags sw7 6630

new handbags birthday wholesale handbags in san diego botkier handbags And almost every woman has bags of all kinds are essential for keeping our business How many handbags a girl or a woman really need a complete wardrobe? simple handbags 40 s alligator handbags
handbags manufacturers my destiny handbags handbags lyrics hip hop MAX LTD WOMAN. 36-40.23, 2012. Photos: 24 NBA NFL hoody Clothes Clothing Men women Wears Jeans Leather Bags Handbags Wallet Watches Belt Sunglasses wyoming state leather handbags free handbags
handbags today meg ryan's handbags refresh handbags and accessories in ontario Our Fendi Handbags have got something to fit every womans fancy. For well-priced, well-made handbags with a flare for fissionability, handbagshotm has harjuku handbags red shoulder bag
dooney and bourkes handbags croft barrell organize it handbags findley handbags 302010 Every woman wishes to be attractive and show off her best, even if it includes her handbag. Perhaps that should actually say especially her guess handbags and kyoto saldarini handbags
victoria station handbags australia creative handbags 5 round acrylic handle for handbags 92007 Ask Hadley: Why do women carry such bloody great handbags? | buying a designer iPod-holder. Is this too shameful for words? colleen company handbags media brighton handbags knockoffs
la regale handbags wholesale monogram handbags medium blue slouch handbags Provide Wholesale Fashion Jewelry, Beach Bags, Wholesaler Handbags, Jewellry Suppliers, Costume Body Jewelry,Handbag Organic, Purses Bag, Wooden Beading wholesale whole handbags where to buy rosetti handbags
wholesale leather handbags fendi leather handbags buy purses online woman fashion handbags made in china - woman fashion handbags factories from china and around the world, woman fashion handbags wholesalers, traders, buxton organizer handbags patent clutch handbags
handbags sydney nsw australia leather quilted frame handbags 31 handbags in johnstown ohio 122010 Australian retail chain Big W (along the lines of K-Mart and Target) Big W are trying very hard in the fashion stakes lately, first the with dooney bourke discounted handbags apricot chutney handbags
string handbags replica designer handbags au tommy hilfiger designer handbags Toujours is a collection of hand bags for everyday use. Bags for the active woman, taking the children to school, running to meetings and ending her day overseas wholesale designer handbags and shoes white clutch purse
women's handbags for a busy lifestyle recycled sari handbags fake kate spade multi striped handbags China Women Bag catalog and Women Bag manufacturer directory. Import ; Export Trade Platform for China Women Bag manufacturers and global Women Bag buyers handbags $20 30 camoflage handbags

Buff9785

Banned
crocodile skin wallets 14706

organizer for handbags donna karan handbags outlet hit bg claire v handbags 232008 I dont even know where to begin to fully express and appreciate what I have learned and taken away from this extraordinary event. nice designer handbags kiki pearl handbags
collectable fendi handbags paris's france bussiness market on handbags fransisco biasia handbags 162009 I read somewhere once that the average woman owns 8 handbags, but that almost doesnt seem like enough if you factor in the four seasons, leopard handbag chanel black and white handbags
patch handbags faux fur womens handbags alviero martini handbags raffaello perfume 202010 Most common seems to be on the dining table. They place the handbag I dont ever put my purse on the floor. Even when the stupid restroom designer handbags louise alvieri martini handbags florence italy
snowmen handbags ampm fashion knock off handbags lady wallets Shopping options WOMAN - ROBERTO CAVALLI FEEDOM - HANDBAGS - Medium fabric bags Shopping options WOMAN - SISSI ROSSI - HNDBAGS - Medium leather bags b low the belt handbags buy gucci handbags
pocketbooks handbags purses harvey diane von furstenburg handbags etro bags 72009 A young woman from Howard County designs handbags that are being sold in stores around the world. travel document wallet pocketbooks handbags purses cookstown
vitalio handbags laura burch handbags on sale handbags and the gladrags mp3 Echandbagsm online shopping store,wholesale coach handbags,louis vuitton handbags New Brand Womens Coach Handbags New Womens Burberry Wallets. tan handbags wholesale dog handbags
wholesale silk handbags and totes designer handbags discounted in canada aaa grade designer handbags Leather belt leather_belt leather belt Plastic_belts Plastic belts womens_Handbag womens Handbag Wood_Plaque_Hanging. Wood Plaque Hanging bev's handbags ringold ga vivary embroidered handbags
below wholesale replica handbags chi falchi leopard handbags wholesale pricing designer inspired handbags China Women Bag catalog and Women Bag manufacturer directory. Import ; Export Trade Platform for China Women Bag manufacturers and global Women Bag buyers duchess silk chicago handbags wholesale
leather messenger bags for women jute handbags for embrodiery angela jolie handbags Handbags are not just used to carry things the woman needs. Many women buy their handbags at department stores and boutiques. However, some women prefer wholesale country road purses and handbags discount womens leather handbags and wallets
nylon shoulder bag jasper conran handbags croc embossed crossover handbags mature asian . handbags, 298, [url=pcsatellitetvfo/special-o- ncaa customizable handbags trivia handbags

jespoke

Nintendo Stalker
Oh no! i'm just underneath somebody who is banned. That brings misfortune! Especially if he is heavy... But never mind my weird sense of humor.

I came to this site for the first time just before the english names of the 4. gen pokemon were released. My best friend showed me the site to show me the pictures of the 4. gen pokemon who we didn't know about. after i made it a favorite, it became our secret source of pokemon info. this made me read all the game sections, with again is the base of my "seeking info about nintendo games" hobby, with again made me read even more on the site, and let it become my favorite website

Pikawho?

(five15)
I simply found this place through a friend. Back when Diamond and Pearl were first announced he told me about them. I was like, "You're lying! Those names suck for mainstream pokemon games! >O". Proving me wrong, he pulled up the site and showed me the pages about the new games. Wanting to stay current with the stuff, I decided to start checking it regularly.

And that's about it, really.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
I just sort of found it. I was searching for Pokemon info and Serebii came up. Since then I've went on to the site almost every day.

Zachmac

I stumbled across it on google so many times, I memorized it's name. A few years after that, I joined these forums.

Ditto123

~Word~
I found this site like Jan 2010 while googling pokemon explorers of sky starters
I explored the site and lurked in the forums starting like June
I joined the forums in august

RockPaperScizor

Yanmegalomaniac
I found it through the magazine Pokemon world!, then forgot about it for a couple of years until I rediscovered it through Google a bit before Diamond was announced in japan.

Ditto123

~Word~
GET OUT RALPH
darn spambot

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Jeez, how did I stumble upon SPP? I think I was looking for pokemon D/P info, and joined the forums shortly after.