• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you discover Serebii?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I discovered Serebii during the B2W2 period. I needed help deciding a full team so I used Serebii to see a full Dex.

As for the fourms, I was getting back into the anime with SM (after the TF arc, I took a break as I felt burnt out) and saw someone on Twitter post titles for upcoming episodes so I decided to join

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I first used the site around 2006 to check the locations of certain Pokemon I needed for my dex in Ruby (I remember Chimecho being one, I literally never saw a Chimecho in the wild until I googled where to find it and ended up on Serebii). I joined the forums a few years later. Back then we had a feature called social groups that let users create their own groups/clubs with their own subforums, which was pretty cool, but unfortunately was scrapped due to issues moderating them.

Dream Lad

Banned
I used to look up Pokemon data on the main website, and saw it had a forum, but never joined. I would talk about the games and anime in other forums or on Youtube or Reddit, and rediscovered this place has a dedicated and active forum community here, so I finally joined a little over a month ago.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
I discovered it when looking for a list of Shadow Pokémon in XD when the game was still relatively new. I don't remember the exact year, since it's been so long.