• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you find out about Missingno?

Female Steelix

A Female Steelix
Back in the day (In the Pokemon fad days) my friend showed me how to make him apper and how to have it duplicate stuff. Lol....he told me it was called Big N.

He was also the one who told me about a bunch of fake glitches that I believed, I was suprised that this one actually worked........

It just happened for me, It appered out of nowhere near Celadon City.

I could actally claim I got all 152 Pokemon!

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
As a youngling, me and my friend (and his sister) searched online for cheats on Blue. We found the best thing ever.

Too bad the neighboorhood *** told me that Venonats were really rare and I had used my Master Ball on it.

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
I found out about Missingno by just looking for cheats online. I then told my brother about it and then he tried to find Missingno.

Cheats on the internet.

ChocolateCon

Sexy Pineapple
I found out about it a couple years ago online.

Jorah

What do I put here?
I asked someone how you do the Rare Candy cheat, he told me but didn't explain anything about MissingNo. so I went and caught it...

gameboy

Pokeball go!
trsrockin gave me the info about a year or two ago...I never told any of my freinds and to this day, they still ask me whats a Missingno (I once told them it was a new dance xD)

Free Man

Completely by accident while surfing up and down the Cinnabar Island (I must have been training my team, but it was so many years ago that I can't remember). My cousin (who was a huge fan at the time) was really excited because it was a Pokémon he'd never heard of. I caught it, but luckily all it did was mess up my Hall of Fame. I released it soon after catching it, as something told me it was a mistake. :p

Adventurous

<-- I now own. =D
Missingno caused a lot of talk at the daycare center I was at... thus I eventally learned about the glitch pokemon. XD I later abused it for cloning rare candies to level up some of my pokemon.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I found out about Missingno on some Pokemon Red & Blue cheats website.

I came across a cheat that had "How to Catch Missingno" or something as a title, and, not knowing what Missingno was, I read on, and that's how I learned all about it.

Then I tried to explain it to my sister when she asked what I was reading, but she didn't understand a thing I was talking about.

~Aquarelle