• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you find out about Missingno?

Kujo1229

*munch*
I forgot how old I was but it was in the after school program. The leader there, the adult who kept us in check, told me about Missingno, and how he had a lot of them, and how to do it. Naturally I did it when I got home, and used a Missingno in battle. Eventually the names for my Pokémon kept disappiering though. o_O I loved my Missingno until that happened. XD

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Honestly, I didn't find out about Missingo until I came to Serebii... nor do I care about it or know why it's so special.

Found out about it just some time ago on bulbapedia.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
Ahh, My older brother got it on his blue and he showed it to me. It was amazing, he would run around with his copied masterballs, just tossing them at random pokemon with his full pokedex.........and then he would show me the hall of fame to give me nightmares.

Tryanitar

my neibor and his firend found it while i was over there and we were like woah cool then he showed me

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
I was just browsing around on youtube and I found a video on the Missingno glitch.

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
I remember my brother telling about this "odd glitch thing" and he told me how to do the trick... but I haven't seen any of Missingnos other forms. Just that basic tetris block. :/ But it was fun to do the trick. I think I'm going to tell my friend how to do it someday... :D

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
I was down at the beach many years ago and I found another kid who liked Pokemon as much as I did. We chatted for what must have been a few hours and became friends. One of the many things we talked about was him teaching me the Missingno trick. I often wondered what happened to him because I never saw him again after that.

Mewten150

back in the day, i was searching online for cheats, it said a rare candy glitch, and i saw a missingno while performing it, and i thought missingno was a lost pokemon, the a year or two later, i found out it was a glitch pokemon. good times.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Just found it on computer I think.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
i found out when a kid was playing the game and i say pixels and i was like what the heck is that ?

ComelyCleric~

I read about it online, and wanted to get one, but didn't feel like it, and didn't have an AR to find it. I thought it required too much work just to see a pokemon that would glitch my game.

Sol49867

my friends told me about it and i used to the glitch to copy master balls and rare candy