• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you get haxed in the Battle Frontier?

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
Examples:

- Your opponents Focus Band "Hanging on" his pokemon 2, 3, and even 4 times in a row.

- Blissey. The biggest hax pokemon in the game.

So, discuss. How did you get haxed?

Volteon

Back I guess??
You didn´t explained how you got haxed with Blissey...

Let´s see...:

- Horn Drill hitting twice in a row since the first try along with Quick Claw.

- Every opponent´s Pokémon with Explosion... What a coincidence! =/

- Thunderbolt paralising twice in a row (Lum berry)

- Metronome always using attacks which my Pokémon are weak to.

I think it´s ONLY.

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
Oh Blissey?

3 Attacks.

Toxic - Double Team - Softboiled

I hate the way every Kecleon uses trick and gives you a Choice Band. That's really annoying if you're using a non-attacking move.

Strangely enough I havent ever fought a Blissey and the Focus Band thing never happened to me.

Isn't there another thread on this?

Xeroxes

I pwn you! O_O
My Swampert got KO'D by a critical hit.
I send out my next pokemon and it beats the trainer's pokemon!
The dude sends out a Pokemon my Swampert could've KO'd that my other 2 pokemon were weak too!

There was also the time my opponents Focus band worked 3 times in a row and I got killed by another critical hit!

Kalosian

So long
This Happened to me once in Factory:

Whiscash VS. Houndoom(i had Whiscash)
Whiscash used Earthquake
Houndoom hang on using it's Focus band
Houndoom Used Counter
Whiscash fainted
I lost...

And once in Palace, my Blissey got defeated by a Combusken.

Murkrow against my Donphan.It used Double Team once so I use Rock slide it hits it goes to red.Then I use Rock Slide again it misses.Murkrow uses Perish Song.I use Double-Edge it uses Double team I miss.This continues until we both die and I lose.

-Judai

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
Lucy. Lucy, Lucy, Lucy. I have yet to beat her Shuckle and Milotic. It doesn't help that Dex, my Camerupt, is always Surfed to oblivion, but she always poisons my Pelipper, too... :shakefist: Curse you, Toxic!

Scarlet Spyder

Hmmm...

Scizor got focus band to work 3 times in a row.
Kingler got Guillotine twice in a row.
Secret Power paralyzing 90% of the time.

Last edited:

Golden Egg

Pokémon Breeder
Turn 1: Snorlax used Mega Kick! Critical hit!
Turn 2: Snorlax used Mega Kick! Critical hit!
Turn 3: Snorlax used Mega Kick! Critical hit!

Sniper989

Xaldin ftw!
I sent out my last pokemon in battle factory -- a Starmie, against a Lanturn.

Lanturn used Thunder Wave.... I swear Starmie was fully paralyzed around 6 times in a row... and then, when it finally wasn't fully paralyzed, it hurt itself from confusion (Lanturn used Confuse Ray as well) >.>

I still won the match but it was VERY excruciating.

~Sniper989

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
A Dewgong OhKO'ed all my pokemon (Battle Factory) with Sheer Cold. It's so depressing...

Aquarelle

Staff member
~My Dragonite lost to a Geodude once...
I used ice beam, Geodude survived (God damn you, focous band!) and it used rock slide or something, critical hit, I die.

~My opponent's Heracross hung on with its focous band three times in a row, it cost me the match...

~Blisseys/Shuckles that spam double team and toxic, then use rest/softboiled really hax me. Once they have a single DT under their belt, my attacks are accustomed to miss on EVERY SINGLE TURN, even though their evaisioness is raised only one stage.

~In the battle factory, a Walrein OHKOed all my pokemon with sheer cold, it was so cheap, and the attack hit three times in a row, despite the 30 accuracy.

~In the Battle Dome, I always seem to encounter opponents with Ursarings or Snorlaxes that use mega kick on every turn, and it always critical hits!

~If my opponents use attacks like fire blast, thunder, hyper beam, ect., they seem to hit 95% of the time, while if I ever try to use lower accuracy moves, they pretty well always miss, and I end up lossing because of that. That's why I use '100' accuracy moves nowadays.

~In the Battle Pike, my opponent had a Jynx with Mean look, perish song, lovely kiss, and like ice beam or something. So it used ML on my Swampert, I used earthquake, and Jynx didn't die, even with that horid defense. It was faster than me of course, so it used lovely kiss next turn, I fell asleep. Then, it used perish song, I didn't wake up. By the third turn or W/E, I was STILL sleeping, and well, I ended up fainting because of perish song. And Swamppy was my last, pokemon, too...

~When I was battling Tucker in the Battle Dome for the gold symbol, his Swampert froze my Gyarados, and he never defrosted. So I died eventually, and had no choice but to send out Kingdra. I used surf, since that was the best move I had, he used mirror coat, I died, lost. Now if only I hadn't gotten frozen, then I probably would've been able to win.

I've been haxed much more than this, but typing all it up would take another few hours probably...

Somebody

Banned
-~20000 well timed(for the AI) critical hits
-Quick Claw, Brightpowder, and Focus Band working up to 4 times in a row
-Missing every single hit as they Double Team to the maximum
And more specific situations that use more than one of the above that I don't feel like listing.