• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you meet your spouse?

JayZz

I met my gf online, we live together now. Some time ago I found best video chat app for android and decided to give it a try. It worked for me. It's cool app for chatting with new friends and making private video calls. With this app you don't need to waste time of texting.

Last edited:

Sanron228

I met my girlfriend on a dating site https://well.dating/christian-dating . I know that many people are skeptical of this kind of dating. But I found the love of my life there. I don't think it matters where you met. Because life is not predictable. I wanted to meet a girl. And I did. I searched for a long time on christian dating. And I'm glad that this site helped me to find the love of my life.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I'm married and met him at a library. We had a toxic friendship at first, but we always kind of pulled through and started dating. And fast forward to today, and we're married.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Sir, this is a Pokemon forum.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I remember when people were ready to kill each other over who claimed what Pokémon, cause that's who they wanted as their special someone.
Really? That’s not even like having a waifu or husbando. That‘s just…lunacy.

Poképhilia ain’t okay.

*no, contrary to popular belief, i’m not going to kill anyone who claims Cilan
but he is mine, just sayin’*

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Met one girl when i was 18 but we couldn't sustain it since she was moving from her foster parents in my city... back to her real parents in a city/county really far away. She hasn't contacted me for talks ever since.

Sometimes i'm blessed with not being worried about partner commitments since my finances are limited including no car. I'm really also bad with finding people since i don't visit cafes, lack of friendsdon't do parties, bars, nightclubs, or concerts or dating sites.

Other times i do want to move out from my parents. But my seizure complications are a bad baggage.

Last edited:
At work out of all places. I'd worked there for a year or two when she started (she has a different profession than I do though). We talked a bit but not much more. Then we had a teambuilding, we really started talking and it turned out we were both huge anime/manga geeks and had a ton in common. We've been together for over 3 years now and been living together for half a year and it's going great.

SummerHaze

I met my gf online.I used to chat with girls here https://vibragame.org/en/chaturbate/, it's a great way to meet someone with similar interests. You can chat on any topic with strangers on the other side of the country, share experiences. The best part, it has an element of surprise 'coz I never know in advance who you will be chatting with me now or in 10 minutes. Awesome webcam game.

Last edited: