• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you react when you first saw Miror B.?

SolarPowerX

I just laughed and lauaghed for a solid half hour. I liked his battle music though, and we both have Afros lol :D

Last edited:

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
O GOD WAT

His strange design and Coloseums bad models made a terrifying combination.

razor fire

WAT DA?!?!

Seriously.

HookShot

Shiny get!
O_O

Then I admired his super-afro for a couple of minutes.

Then I laughed my head off and named him one of my favorite pokemon characters ever. Plus his battle themes are awesome.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Me and my friends all started laughing together, it was great though. We laughed for awhile...until he beat me. XD

Hoothootsleeper

Newbie EV Trainer
I feel Ricked Rolled like on Youtube. Weirdest moment ever!

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I kind of looked at him just like WTF but then I'm just like no its cool he has sudowoodo.

Lugia1703

Dragon lover
hahahahahaha i lol'd for at least 20 minutes XD i LOVE that guy, definately the coolest trainer i have ever seen ^^

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Most AMAZING trainer design EVER! Personality perfectly fits his design, and i was laughing so hard i cried when i saw him. I absolutely loved his battle music... i sat there for 30 straight minutes after i caught sudowoodo and beat him so that i could listen to the music.... :D good times.

Ekaru

I first saw him in a tiny picture in NP, so I was like, "okay, another weird Pokemon character..."

Then I finally played Colosseum for myself a few years ago, and fell in love with him. Liked him in XD before that, too. So awesome. They need more characters like him.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
I want to see Miror B. again. I'm dying to. I've already written letters to Genius Sonority & the Pokémon Company asking for him to get a cameo in a future game.

Bringing him into the anime would be their only chance at getting an increase in viewers.

YoYie

I you bet
Like the title says: How did you react when you first saw Miror B.?

I thought he was woman when I first saw him on Colosseum, I found out later that it he was a guy though. Plus his afro was just downright crazy. (I was surprised at his unique music too.)

wait... she's a guy?

well i had a chuckle about seeing her, but now i read this i'm amazed!