• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you react when you first saw Miror B.?

KyogreKing

I'm back
WTF!!!?

Is he black guy or a white guy?
But then, he had awsome music in Colo.
In XD, his music was the king of all pokemon music.
He's one of the Greatest Character in any Pokemon game.
I wish I had an afro after that......

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I thought, why is a guy with an Afro doing on my screen?
Also, the Ludicolo were annoying when I battled him. But Miror B. has awesome music.

Last edited:

_Skippy_

At first i thought he was just a disguise, then i read the text but i was still in denial, then i heard his battle music and...well....my mind was blown.

Also his music in XD was just epic.

fireperson

advanced trainer
i was very surprised when i first saw him... I literally was freaked out :) His hair was downright awesome and his little buddies are out of place next to him.I caught all the shadow pokemon so i cant hear his cool music again...That makes me sad.

Shinichi Misao

Pokemon Professor
I liked him. I especially liked his Rain Dance/Speed boost. I had a real big trouble with dealing heavy damage.

I hope there's a sequal to Gale of Darkness, where Miror B is the main Antagonist.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
okay, this is almost my complete reaction when i saw him:
me: "What is that?! holy crap!" *continues in game*
friend: "is that guy like a freak?"
me: "i wouldn't put it past him... look! he's got his own theme song! *starts dancing to song*
friend:.........
me:"okay now he dances... yeah i'm gonna sit down now..."
me and friend: *bursts into hysterical laughter*
the end :D

Luckster

LET THE MUSIC PLAY!~
My first reaction? "Wow! Someone with a bigger afro than Brook!"

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
If Miror B. is so popular with fans, how come he hasn't been included in a game since frickin' 2005?

Kandkhorov

Hopeless Romantic ♥
I was schocked because he was scared me a little with his dances and afro.

muumajii23

I actually said "Dude, please be my best friend."

I thought he was the most amazing thing ever. xD

And his music was stuck in my head for like two weeks. xD

-Flaming Charizard-

And the cat goes moo
I just burst out laughing. I loved his music, but I expected someone really evil...

XP

-Flaming Charizard-

And the cat goes moo

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Me and my bro were laughing hard. He's like the pokemon version of Micheal Jackson with an afro! ;D

ozzi

i just laughed at his afro with one side red and one side white (i think) but i just loved the music i just left the battle going when i was battling him to listen to it.

Champion Shirona

it looks like His hair had become a giant pokeball so funny

At first I saw the back of his face in Phenac City at the Mayor's House and that he danced all the way out with his Mystery Troops who were holding Shadow Croconaw, Shadow Bayleef, and Shadow Quilava, which I always snag at the East Exit of Phenac City and I thought of him as a criminal based on what people said about him in Pyrite Town and every time I battle him, I say that I have to win against him and snag his Shadow Sudowoodo within our first battle.