• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How did you react when you first saw Miror B.?

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
I was a bit frightened to be honest. Talk about disco fever!

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Colloseum: O_O wtf??!!
XD: O_O again?!... nice battle music though (it's actually my phone ringtone :p )

Joanie

Colloseum: "Cutscene ... blah blah bla- WTF is on his head?!"
XD: "Heh. Cool. Now I shall do a weird little dance in my chair as the music is good and I'm both slightly drunk and slightly tired."

Tasogare

Aahh, Mirror B.
Kinda like the guy. I hum to his theme song every time we battle.

At first, I laughed at his appearance. Now...I question it. o_O
Must be hard to clean out all the sand that gets into his coat/shirt thing.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
I got a little scared but then I liked him better than the main character in collisium and I loved his them song and I think it changed a few times in xd

Aoki

Want to battle??
I use to love battling him since his intro he jumped up and did this snap when the beat started and he kept on beat the whole match...man was he cool

Darksteelix900

torterra master
did Michal Jackson pay nitendo to appear in a game??!!!

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
The sad reality these days:
"Who in hell is everybody talking about?"

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Colloseum: O_O wtf??!!
XD: O_O again?!... nice battle music though (it's actually my phone ringtone :p )
That was me as well XD. I was like 'seriously, wtf?!' Did Nintendo take some sort of disco time warp there XD... O_O...

thekingofgods

failing chainer
i just loled and loled

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
Its been awhile since I've played this game but I recall seeing him for the first time and my reaction was. "Big 'fro, is that a guy?, and I'm scared due to his dancing. Then I just laughed my butt off due to the appearance".

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
it actually wasn't miror b. himself that freaked me out, it was his salsa battle music!
i was just like WTF is going on!?

Mudkip8003

Colo: Wow... huge afro...
XD: Did it get larger over 5 years?

poke master gunther

WaterPokemonTrainer
Coloseum: are these two guys all the bad guys in the game, whoa that guys hair is awesome i bet he uses really cool pokemon
The battle in the cave: 2 ludicolos whats next another ludicolo and another ludicolo
HOLY CRAP a sudowoodo