• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How disappointed would you be if the Pokemon Anime ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Mistress

I'd be disappointed if Ash's story doesn't end properly. The writers keeping him on this long should be able to make a way for him to accomplish something goal. Badge collecting is cool but it gets boring after a while.
Oh, yeah, forgot about that. If Ash doesn't win a big, official League at the end, I'd be rather p*ssed.

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
I dreamt once that the anime ended abruptly after Ash got eaten by an Arbok. XD

deoxys4ever

pokeshipper
I'd be disappointed if Ash's story doesn't end properly. The writers keeping him on this long should be able to make a way for him to accomplish something goal. Badge collecting is cool but it gets boring after a while.

same i would also be disappointed if his story doesnt end properly ive been watching the show from the begenning i also with they could finish misty's watermaster story too

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I dreamt once that the anime ended abruptly after Ash got eaten by an Arbok. XD

I once dreamt that my big sister was figh- Oh wait, disassociative identity disorder.

I don't think anyone should be disappointed by the animu ending. I mean, how selfish can you get when the first thing that crosses your mind is "Why didn't Max and Ash have that battle?" I say a time skip where all the development is tossed aside for them showing that they've actually achieved their goals or done what they've been meaning to do would take out all disappointment from you guys, don'cha think?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I would be disappointed if Ash wouldn't have atleast grow to be eleven on this show. I don't see what's wrong with the ages of 11 and 12. Hell, even 13 isn't that bad. Is it?

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
I don't care about the show ending. I just don't want any shippings to become canon in this show when it ends. If it ends, hopefully either someone dies, someone is Pokemon Master or Pikachu evolves.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
I'd be happy as long as the imminent sequel anime series was better (i.e. an adaptation of Special....)

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
I would be disappointed if the ending was aweful or something like that. An ending of a show can't be stupid or I will hate it all together. If there was to make a last episode arc, they better make it good.

Xisis

Time Anomaly
I think personally, we have been following ash for enough time, he should be what 21-23 years old. which is weird because i swear his voice has gotten lower throughout the seasons, so at least make him 13, 14. anyways I want the series to end because, your running out of ideas, every region the same thing happens, just let ash win the stupid pokemon masters title or what ever they call it and be done! But i guess nintendo needs more money *rolls eyes* well ash nintendo is forcing you into immortality as a 10 year old, and by the way your contracted to 15 more seasons.

cg19293

Not very. I'm just interested in how it ends. Seriously I really thoughtn that Sinnoh was being built up to be the league Ash won, and then the last series would be him in the Champion league

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
I guess I would be disappointed if Ash doesn't atleast reach 11 years old when it ends.

Xisis

Time Anomaly
I guess I would be disappointed if Ash doesn't atleast reach 11 years old when it ends.

or at least make him a teenager because even though people say its a kids show, look at how many kids shows have thier main character a teenager.

diamondpearl876

I don't mind if it ends. Personally, I think it's been dragged on for far too long now as it is. I will mind, however, if it ends stupidly. I'd prefer for Ash to go back to his old pokemon and think back to his old journey, show him grown up, have him accept that he'll never be a pokemon master, and so on.

Shinku

neko, desu~
Not especially disappointed. It's become too long and drawn out like Bleach and Naruto, except in this anime they name every series and it gets really old after a while. Then again, I haven't really watched it since Johto or something, but I dread the thought of watching the anime further than that since there's so many more episodes left xD

donphant

i think with Pokemon Anime stopping will only stop if its not financially effective.
to be honest i can The Simpsons finishing first and that just bad now

SGuitar500

Very disappointed. It's part of my life now, even if it's a lame anime with barely any plot. But characters need better closures, so I don't see it happening in the next couple of years. If it ends with a nice closure for Ash and his friends, I'd be just fine with it, although it would still make me a bit sad.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Closure for his firends is something that might not happen but there is no excuse for not giving him a good closure if they made him come this far.

DJMametchi

Most likely, the anime will not end until the Pokèmon franchise as a whole is no longer profitable for Nintendo. The closest we can get to the anime 'ending' is to show the end of Ash's journey as he becomes a true Pokèmon Master, and showcase what has been going on with his friends. After that, they would bring in a new cast of characters to become the main characters. (However, even that might be unlikely, as Ash's Pikachu is pretty much the mascot of the whole series...)

Now, how would I feel for Ash's Pokèmon Journey ending? Perhaps if we get a decent ending, I'd feel like it was a good end to Ash's long journey to several regions, something that many viewers around the world have been watching for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.