• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do I get the new clothing for the miis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I see people on wii channels with hats and stuff on their miis. Does anyone know how i can get it?

BCVM22

There's no such thing. There's one hat (a knit cap) found in the myriad of options for a Mii. There's no headwear besides that. You misinterpreted whatever it was that you saw.

People can manipulate the facial features to make it look like their Miis have special 'hats' or scarves. But, as stated above, there is only one proper hat you can put on.

BCVM22

How do you get the hat then? It's not on the mii channel for mine.

Then you're looking in the wrong place. What's the likelihood that your Wii firmware is the only one out of millions missing a single Mii option?

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
There are no new Mii clothing, Possibly might later on a Wii System Update. But there is no new anything and no other country has special things you don't.

BCVM22

There are no new Mii clothing, Possibly might later on a Wii System Update. But there is no new anything and no other country has special things you don't.

Now, I find myself curious... what thought process led you to bump a week-old thread just to re-state the answer for the fifth time?

No, really. I'm curious. Enlighten me.

Who bumped this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.