• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how do i get to Island 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettyRAVEgrrL

pokéGirL Power !
i jus got Leaf Green @ a gaming convention. the game looks complete, but i want to see if they got the Togepi egg from 5 Island before i erase/restart.

since i havent played LeafGreen yet i cant figure out how in the world to get to 5 Island. i have the Rainbow Pass etc... looking at the maps i see Islands 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 have been accessed, but i cant seem to Fly to them using a Pokemon, i can only Fly to towns on the Main Map.

can i Fly there? Surf? take a Boat? everywhere i look online stops after telling you how to get the Rainbow Pass which i already have, but they dont give any directions on how to actually travel to the Islands.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Eh, use the boat that u have used to travel to the other islands, now that u have the rainbow pass, u can go there

Status
Not open for further replies.