• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do i install hard drive?

B

Blitzman

How do I install a hard drive cause i got one that has 6.4GB space on it it is a "Enhanced IDE Hard Drive" 13328 cyl ,15 heads ,63 spt 6448.6MB.The plug in spot looks like this:http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aaplug4cq.png.I don't know if any boby knows how to do this but hey does not hurt to ask right?

;257;The future programer Blitzman

B

Blitzman

1.were do i get the IDE cable?
2.were is the white plug?
3. i have never unscrewed my computer..is there any chance i can like screw up?
4.i am puting in an extra hard drive ..so i might have to buy the cables by my self?
5.thank you
6.thank you
7.thank god
8.wow

B

Blitzman

darn my mom won't let me unscrew my computer. she thinks i will break it...hm..wait i will try to unsckew this other old one so i wont axedently brake my good one.If i do it right i think my mom will let me ....hm i will try.

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Blitzman said:
darn my mom won't let me unscrew my computer. she thinks i will break it...hm..wait i will try to unsckew this other old one so i wont axedently brake my good one.If i do it right i think my mom will let me ....hm i will try.
Well I wouldn't be trusting an 11 year old either but seriously, unscrewing a computer isn't brain surgery. Not to mention, when you get the harddisk in properly, it also isn't surgery to plug in a power cable and a data cable.

B

Blitzman

i unscrewed a computer once that is were i got that hard drive.any way it wont matter what i do my mom wont let me.