• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do I make my banner smaller?

The banner in my sig is too big, I want to make it smaller, but how?

serebiisig.jpg
?

If you ment something else, use the [banner][/banner*] tags or shrink it on a graphics program. But it fits the sig limits.

Jakotsu

Banned
It's the same size.
I use MS Paint or Photoshop to help me resize it.

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
You know, it works perfectly fine for me, I don't know what is wrong, are you sure your coping the right URL. Make sure to copy Onpu's, and not your previous one.

serebiisig.jpg

Okay, from what i've tried. Dont' put the [banner][/banner*] tags around it. It will be the original size, for some reason. @_@;