• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Do I Report my Stories Before Posting Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

For now, I'm putting my Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Legend of the Ten Scrolls and Pokemon: Experimentations stories on hold because I really need to work on my punctuation and detail. Psychic told me there was a way to report my stories before actually posting them. But I don't know how to do that. Can somebody please tell me how to report my stories? No mean comments please. I hope this is in the right place.

Psychic

Really and truly
First of all, you could have just asked me this. The only time you make a thread in this forum is to post a fic, which this isn't.

Second, my apologies! I meant to type "repost," not "report"! That was a silly spelling mistake on my part. I was saying that you should be careful to follow the rules when you repost your story (as in post it again). I hope that clears things up. Please don't hesitate to PM or VM me if you have any other questions (and I'll reply to your other PMs when I can).

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.