• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do I send out a rescue mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxm

I need some help getting to the end of dark hill. I would like some help getting to the end of this dungeon. How do I send out a request for some help getting through this dungeon? Also, how do I find out what my friend code is?

Please answer my questions and rescue my team so we can get through this dungeon. Thanks.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Send out for a rescue via password, then post the password in the HELP I'VE FALLEN AND CAN'T GET UP thread. Likely we can't get to you through Wireless Communication, and Wi-Fi isn't accessible by everyone, so passwords (the universal method) is the best way.

I'll rescue you whenever you get your password up on here. (as long as no one beats me to it)

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
To send a friend rescue you need to click Friend Rescue in the main menu. It says send or receive. To get rescue click send. To help rescue someone else click receive. Also do not click awaiting rescue this won't work.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Send out for a rescue via password, then post the password in the HELP I'VE FALLEN AND CAN'T GET UP thread
This. And you ask help questions in the help thread. :lll

Status
Not open for further replies.