• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do i unlock the Shiny Outfits

mewfanforlife

Are you going to post proof super-empoleon? I don't think the game would let you get both, but I would like it if you could.

Rakurai

So far, from what I've seen on multiple forums, every single person who has claimed to have gotten a shiny costume has never posted any proof, and they often disappear after saying they would get some.

I think the best proof would be to simply battle someone while they're wearing the shiny outfit.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Or perhaps he has what most people call "a life."

Rakurai

I'd think that if a shiny outfit was simply obtained randomly, someone around here would've gotten one by now, even if the chance was as low as that of getting a shiny Pokemon.

I'm going to guess there's probably some hidden requirement not stated in the game guides.

It's certainly not defeat Rank 8 Lv.50 All. I did that for Magma and Sunset. No shiny Groudon or Lucario outfit.

Tyrano-bulbasaur

Master Trainer
Here's a pic from gamefaqs, when a guy fought someone on wifi with the shiny Groudon costume.

shinygroudonpbrcostumekn5.jpg

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Here's a pic from gamefaqs, when a guy fought someone on wifi with the shiny Groudon costume.

Unfortunatly that only proves that they exist and doesn't tell up how to get them. We already new that they exist from the pictures in the players guides. For all we know the guy might have hacked to get the costume.

Rakurai

Maybe it's related to how many times you've cleared the colosseum.

Like, after a certain amount of completions, the shiny outfit starts appearing randomly.