• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do Legendary pokemon connect with each other in the anime?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date

Mew29240

I don't think there's anything that ties Legendary Pokemon to each other that aren't in a duo/trio/master/enemy relationship.

There wouldn't be anything tying Rayquaza and Dialga together, for example. At that point, it's just one really powerful Pokemon interacting with another really powerful Pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
From my viewpoint, unless a Legendary is specifically mentioned to have a connection to another Legendary in the games and/or anime, I tend to assume that they're all distinct. I do wonder how the anime will handle Regidrago and Regieleki in terms of their lore, though.

Mew29240

Didn't Arceus create all Pokemon? So technically all the legendaries are connected to each other because of who they originated from.

We know it created the Universe, the Creation Trio, and the Lake Trio, but there isn't anything that says it created other life forms like Mew (who's intended to be the ancestor for the rest of them). My guess is that others came into being naturally (randomly) like in real life, except that since it's the Pokemon World, Mew popped up first instead.

Applecorp

We know it created the Universe, the Creation Trio, and the Lake Trio, but there isn't anything that says it created other life forms like Mew (who's intended to be the ancestor for the rest of them). My guess is that others came into being naturally (randomly) like in real life, except that since it's the Pokemon World, Mew popped up first instead.

But if Arceus created the universe then by default he also created all the other legendaries just indirectly. Also isn't the Mew backstory about it being the ancestor of all Pokemon just flavor text anyway?