• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do u think the Isshu Leauge will play out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark M

Heartless Trainer
Is Ash going to defeat his rival and then lose the very next match or will he break the cycle and beat one more person(after defeating Shooti)beofre losing.I believe that when he fights Shooti it'll probably be in the finals(seems more fitting for their rivalry to end that way).I get the feeling Ash's last pokemon will be Infernape and like many others will put up a fight but in the end fail.Maybe then people will see without plot power it was nothing special.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Your just as annoying as CyberCubed. We are barely 4 episodes into it, can't you wait like 2-3 years, when Ash's team is mostly developed? People are such nuisances.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I agree with you KibaLG8 so I guess Top 4.

Ideologies

What Now?
Well, since you asked

Semi-finals and then out of nowhere.......

Takuto is back, this time with a Mew as his lead.

You know it to be true.

TicoPokemonMaster

I'll get back to you after two to three years when the isshu league is announced

Blazenuva

Well, since you asked

Semi-finals and then out of nowhere.......

Takuto is back, this time with a Mew as his lead.

You know it to be true.

Are you the oracle? :eek:

Anyways, back on topic. The league would be an Isshu for a long period of time (see what I did there?).

Last edited:

thunderblade12

How should we know? Everything we speculate would be bordering on fanfiction this early in the series. And knowing you, you'll flame who ever you disagree with.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Ash will lose in the first round.

herpderpderp we are only in the first 4 episodes, keep it in your pants for another two years and come back then.

Dark M

Heartless Trainer
Ash will lose in the first round.

herpderpderp we are only in the first 4 episodes, keep it in your pants for another two years and come back then.

You my friend...oh what the hell u sir have been ignored because you're utterly a waste of my time.

Trainer White

It's still to early to tell.

firestar319

The Marauder
For all we know, Ash won't make it into the Isshu League. He'll fail miserably and then run off with Iris to some place magical.

Lets wait for 3 years to see if this is even possible, just like in 3 years, we'll wait to discuss how the Isshu League will play out

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
You my friend...oh what the hell u sir have been ignored because you're utterly a waste of my time.

How was he/she ignored? You just quoted them! He actually makes a good point, hell everyone here makes a good point minus you: To early too tell, keep it in your pants, your annoying as CyberCubed, you disagree with everyone, yadayadayada.

Krizor

Evil Genius
Wow, this is a terrible thread, is this a serious question?

It's way too early to be discussing things like the League.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
It'll happen just as the animators have it planned out. /thread.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Probably another loss in the semi finals. I don't see him beating Shooti in a higher stage, he's not better than Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.