• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do u think the Isshu Leauge will play out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Ash will get any futher than the Semi-finals. Shooti getting further than the Top 16 would be impressive.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
It is seriously impossible to predict this at this point. Who knows what'll happen. On basis of the last tournament, we could conclude that this time Ash will reach the finals, but by the middle of the league, new(uber) rivals or something appear, and we'll be forced to speculate this whole thread again.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Ash'll win against Shootie after an intense 6 on 6 battle then lose to a trainer with ubers like Takuto, yup.

Dark M

Heartless Trainer
How was he/she ignored? You just quoted them! He actually makes a good point, hell everyone here makes a good point minus you: To early too tell, keep it in your pants, your annoying as CyberCubed, you disagree with everyone, yadayadayada.

I was planning on setting the person straight but since im mature i said no i wont let my anger take over.Why dont u take a chill pill bro,i was only asking if any of u had a good idea on how the Isshu leauge would play out but it seems people like u reply and make a big deal out of nothing *shrugs*.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Don't you think it's a litte too early for the league discussions? Ash didn't even get his second badge yet. Give the series a chance.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I was planning on setting the person straight but since im mature i said no i wont let my anger take over.Why dont u take a chill pill bro,i was only asking if any of u had a good idea on how the Isshu leauge would play out but it seems people like u reply and make a big deal out of nothing *shrugs*.

A big deal out of nothing..... dude, Ash hasn't even gotten one badge yet and your already wondering how the league plays out? Seriously, you don't see where I am getting at? Maybe I should start speculating how Ash will do in the Gen VI League. If we were 4-2 badges away then yea, were kinda close, I made a Sinnoh League thread back when Ash got his 7th badge..... the thing I didn't know was that there would be a year gap between gyms, which ended up bombing my thread deep into the Forums, where it wasn't heard from again. I am just saying, this early speculating on the League is just nonsense, since there is hardly anything worth speculating about. We know Ash & Shooti will be in it but thats all, everything else is just fan-made stuff.

I don't need a chill pill, you do, since you can't contain your excitement over the Isshu League for another year or 2. If you really care about wanting quality posts, you should wait until there is more to talk about, you will see in a few days when this thread is in Page 2/3/4 of the Forums, along with everything that died out.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
That proves nothing.He was provoking me obviously when he said this..

So my reply is justified :)

My opinion was just as valid as yours, sir. All I said was keep it in your pants, we don't need your "ISSHU SUCKS/ROCKS" jizz all over the forum, we get enough of that with Cyber and Teshub.

I find it hard to take someone seriously with your horrible grammar and uses "u" instead of "you"

and thank you to all of you who stood up for me 8)

Last edited:

Shadow XD001

It's too early too tell. Ask that in about 2-3 years when Isshu would be close to over.

Seems like CyberCubed is getting some member to make pointless topics for him.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Ash will win, you'll see, it's his time.

J-boogie200

I absolutely love BW so far, hey y'all, I know I'm barley here anymore, but I'll make an effort.

I love Shooti, he is too cool. I'd love for him to meet Ash in the finals! Ash wins!

Ash must get a female rival in the League at least! Must!Must!Must!

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Ash will defeat Shooti in their next meeting since Ash was at such a disadvantage and I don't imagine Shooti improving enough, and it will go back and fourth, in the Isshu league Ash will regress to the top 8 after defeating Shooti, placing him top 16.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Ash will either win it or lose in the finals.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Well, since you asked

Semi-finals and then out of nowhere.......

Takuto is back, this time with a Mew as his lead.

You know it to be true.

AGH i just couldnt resist the spoiler and now its ruined

Ace Trainer Star

The Lazy Trainer
spoiler tags hate me..

It's too early to tell, but...

If Ash does what he did in sinnoh: Top 2 , If not winner.
If Ash uses Isshu pokes only: top 4, maybe. I'm not expecting him to do as bad as he did in Kanto, rebirth or no.
If they decide to follow the game plot:
Ash will win the leauge and be asked to battle the E4. he will start hs battle with the first person, then Plasma shows up and interupts it.

Last edited:

HoennMaster

Ash will beat Shooti, lose, and the skip happily along to the Generation VI region. So obvious.

Your just as annoying as CyberCubed. We are barely 4 episodes into it, can't you wait like 2-3 years, when Ash's team is mostly developed? People are such nuisances.

Your just as annoying as CyberCubed. Can you not post something like this in every freaking thread. You are a nuisance.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Your just as annoying as CyberCubed. Can you not post something like this in every freaking thread. You are a nuisance.

I dont think Kibago is a mascot.... people just made up this word when Piplup was OU in DP. If anything is a mascot, its Pikachu, nothing else. Kibago has done in 4 episodes as much as Piplup did in its first 4 minutes!

Taken from the Will Kibago be the BW Mascot. [/Discussion]

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
He's gonna beat Shooti and then lose to some guy we just heard about 5 episodes ago, pretty much.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The same way the last 4 ended with possibly a newer rank. Seriously these league's all end the same, it's not really shocking anymore it's just a matter of 'What Pokemon will have the honor of beating Pikachu or regional fully evolved starter this year'?

thunderblade12

Alright, honestly? This is what I want:

Round 1: Ash vs Belle
Round 2: Ash vs Cheren
Round 3: Ash vs White
Round 4: Ash vs Shooti
Interrupted
Ash and Mystery trainer vs N (Reshiram and Zekrom)
Ash vs Geechisu
Final Round: Ash vs Mysterious trainer (Ash wins)

And then we go into a filler arc in which Ash battles the Elite 4 and Champion, wins, and his story ends. The end.

Let the bashing commense.

Status
Not open for further replies.