• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do u think the Isshu Leauge will play out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

Well since you asked for it, moron, kidding. I actually had to laugh at that. I'd actually like to see Cheren and Bel in the anime though.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Alright, honestly? This is what I want:

Round 1: Ash vs Belle
Round 2: Ash vs Cheren
Round 3: Ash vs White
Round 4: Ash vs Shooti
Interrupted
Ash and Mystery trainer vs N (Reshiram and Zekrom)
Ash vs Geechisu
Final Round: Ash vs Mysterious trainer (Ash wins)

And then we go into a filler arc in which Ash battles the Elite 4 and Champion, wins, and his story ends. The end.

Let the bashing commense.

oh u troll.

Naw, I actually like this idea, I am hoping that White appears earlier than the league through.

I am also hoping that they do the Seven Sages post-game quest that is in BW. It would be awesome for Looker and Cynthia to appear again.

TicoPokemonMaster

This thread actually survived???

Dark M

Heartless Trainer
My opinion was just as valid as yours, sir. All I said was keep it in your pants, we don't need your "ISSHU SUCKS/ROCKS" jizz all over the forum, we get enough of that with Cyber and Teshub.

I find it hard to take someone seriously with your horrible grammar and uses "u" instead of "you"

and thank you to all of you who stood up for me 8)

No it wasn't,you were clearly taking a stab at me and you continue too.Be more polite,oops i forgot your parents didn't teach you any manners.So now you're saying i have horrible grammar? Lol I'll write however i want and my suggestion to you is to keep your mouth shut unless i give u the authority to speak,got it :)

Dark M

Heartless Trainer
Alright, honestly? This is what I want:

Round 1: Ash vs Belle
Round 2: Ash vs Cheren
Round 3: Ash vs White
Round 4: Ash vs Shooti
Interrupted
Ash and Mystery trainer vs N (Reshiram and Zekrom)
Ash vs Geechisu
Final Round: Ash vs Mysterious trainer (Ash wins)

And then we go into a filler arc in which Ash battles the Elite 4 and Champion, wins, and his story ends. The end.

Let the bashing commense.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I think he might just win. He hasn't won before, he SHOULD win at least once.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
No it wasn't,you were clearly taking a stab at me and you continue too.Be more polite,oops i forgot your parents didn't teach you any manners.So now you're saying i have horrible grammar? Lol I'll write however i want and my suggestion to you is to keep your mouth shut unless i give u the authority to speak,got it :)

I have way more authority than you ever will, lol. I am way more respected than you, and if you want to change that, I suggest you change your attitude.

You're nothing more than a retarded little 12 year old who think he can be UBERCOOL on a pokemon forum.

ha ha ha.

Araleon

Chill
I think it should be called the Liberty Conference.

Ash versus Shooti should be Quarter-Finals or Semi-Finals.

I'd like to see this as the League rival, and the person Ash battles in the Finals:

Touko-

Emboar - Her starter and the Pokemon she's first introduced with (because Shooti=Jaroda, Ash=Daikenki, White=Emboar)
Reparudasy
Chilaccino
Denchura
Burungeru
Kyumeru

She'd have two or three episodes devoted to her battle. I'd want her to be a recurring character, but not a rival. I want to see her do what she does in game. She'd first appear with a Chaobuu and Chillarmy when Team Plasma first appears...

thunderblade12

No it wasn't,you were clearly taking a stab at me and you continue too.

Someone's uber sensitive. He didn't say a damn thing to you. And so what if he did? You sure don't mind talking **** to the rest of us but you moan and whine when someone says something back?

Also to is the correct form of the word to use in this sentence. Ya know, considering we're on the subject of grammar.

Be more polite,oops i forgot your parents didn't teach you any manners.

Oops, I forgot "i" is supposed to be capitalized.

Manners? I could mistake you for someone very well mannered, except later you say:

"and my suggestion to you is to keep your mouth shut unless i give u the authority to speak,got it"

yeah...

So now you're saying i have horrible grammar? Lol I'll write however i want

"Want" or "am capable of?"

and my suggestion to you is to keep your mouth shut unless i give u the authority to speak,got it :)

You're kewl dood

See; first person who actually responds to this threads subject matter is this is the reply. Troll's bait has not been taken.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
It's too early to tell.

I'm surprised this thread is still open :O

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
Ash will use his Raichu against Takuto's starter, Arceus. Arceus will eventually defeated by Ash's newly caught Magikarp, after taking down Ash's Reshiram.

You know it's true.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
This thread is one part speculating on **** that won't happen for several years, one part "OMG UR LIKE CYBERCUBED" and one part troll. It is now also one part closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.