1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How do you act when you first hear a new Pokemon game announced?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by shoz999, Oct 25, 2019.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Thorton hears a battle

[​IMG]

How do you act when you first hear a new Pokemon game announced? Not just the main series, spin-offs too! Personally I like Caitlin's enthusiasm. We should all be more like Caitlin lol.

2. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

I'm always happy pokemon is not ending yet.

Pokemon games are beautiful and make the world better, imo

:)

shoz999 likes this.
  3. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Lost my profile picture when Ash beat Kukui

I act like Ash when he catches a Pokémon or wins a gym badge.

shoz999 likes this.
  4. shoz999

shoz999 Thorton hears a battle

I think for me, I just wear this big dumb smile on my face, thinking to myself I gotta go see the trailer at home soon. I get all excited, all jittery, jumpy, go see the trailer and that big dumb smile grows slightly bigger and dumber. Then I see the release date and I can't help but think, "but I want it now!" It's at this point in everyone's lives that they must come to a decision. Should I waste my time at researching a game that's only been recently announced... or should I go get some dinner?

Emboar_Rulez likes this.
  5. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Lost my profile picture when Ash beat Kukui

I start wondering what the starter evolutions will be,wonder about the new gimmick,new typings

shoz999 likes this.
  6. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

In previous years I would get mildly excited, but in recent times I've grown more cynical about the new games, so I don't usually react in any spectacular fashion. I keep up with new information whenever a new era of the franchise starts, but I no longer play the games as often as I did a decade ago.

shoz999 likes this.