• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you cook a torchic

calvin_0

Gardevoir Lover
You guys are making me sad don't cook any pokemon! :(

well, you have no problem forcing them to beat each other out , but you cant cook a pokemon?

anyway there arent much meat in Torchic...so BBQ Blaziken anyone?

sippy_juice

Anvils are awesome
^Ehh, too hard to kill. I personally would prefer some Torchic tenders smothered in buffalo wing sauce. Yum Yummy.

Talisman

I don't know...doesn't have a ring to it.

*Sings falsetto* Love that combusken from [undisclosed chicken eatery of awesomeness]!

Torchic sounds better. But rather than torchic, I think pidgey would make a better chicken-alternative. Pidgeotto at most. Pidgeot would probably kill us all if we tried anything funny. *Shudders*

Darkeus

Who's to say the Pokemon we see are the only ones out there?

Maybe we just aren't exposed to the edible Pokemon because the entire franchise is based on catching or making friends with them. Then again, I could just be shooting at the air here....

Have you seen the episode with the ponyta Ash rode on that evolved? He was eating a full magikarp, and it was fried. Oh, and for torchic, chop its head off and cook it. Afterwards, put it in a chicken burger just like at Chick Fillet.

Last edited:

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Assuming the Torchic is already gutted, plucked, and cleaned, shouldn't cooking a Torchic be the same as pan-searing a bat? Or perhaps some Italian marinated Yucca.

Nicorulzpants

I CAN'T SWIM!
you cut its head off, soak it(easier to pluck its feathers), pluck its feathers, let it dry, cook/deep fry it, and eat!
but id rather have magikarp or even better cherubi!

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
In Soviet Orre Torchic cook you.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
In India we have a very famous dish made from the meat of Torchic.
It's called Tandoori(BBQ) Torchic with garam masala(hot pepper)
YUMMY!!!

Kacho

You are next.
That reminds me to kill some Tropius for my fruity delight...
Maybe Cherubi too :D
How about Exeggutor?
or roasted Sunkerns? hm... XD
Seedots and Nuzleaf surely are tasty, but what is edible in a Nuzleaf?

What happened to boiling Togepi's?

What maybe some Roselia for decorating my dish

Is eating poochenya, Growlithe acceptable and legal?

well, I guess no eating ghost, poison, and fighting then

pokejade

Garchunks
maybe they dittofy their pokemon and eat the hatchlings. oh yah about the torchic cooking how bout use fire blast on thyself and simmer him mudkip. did that sound right?

chayrsone

master of rock
HMM bulbasaur salad tasty.

la la la la la la laaaaaaa hmm whats this? you have stumbled upon the ultimate salad in the entire world.

chayrsone

master of rock
HMM bulbasaur salad tasty.

la la la la la la laaaaaaa hmm whats this? you have stumbled upon the ultimate salad in the entire world.

PDL

disenchanted
Have you seen the episode with the ponyta Ash rode on that evolved? He was eating a full magikarp, and it was fried.

I'm sorry, but you're very wrong.

That's was actually a Taiyaki. Which is a japanese snack that's shaped like a fish but is filled with a filling like sweet red bean paste or other things, but definitely not fish. They sell these at

It's just shaped like a Magikarp in the anime.