• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you cook a torchic

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
politoed frog legs anyone? or maybe some crispy grumpig bacon, with scrambled pokemon eggs and some miltank-milk pancakes? maybe even some moltres drumsticks?

although, seeing pokemon eat each other on the anime would be funny at times.... like seeing May try to catch her wurmple, and then a swellow swooping down, catching it in its mouth, and then flying off!

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I just cooked a Torchic in Brawl. There was a Torchic out, and I used Kirbys Final Smash. After that I made Kyogre soup, and Metagross Gardevoir Pikachu stew. Tasty.

pokejade

Garchunks
slash it to heaven. season it with spelon berries to add a touch of spicyness. then watch your friends learn flamethrower and sludgebomb as they eat it and learn that its a torchic

Selia

Skippity skip skip!
I just cooked a Torchic in Brawl. There was a Torchic out, and I used Kirbys Final Smash. After that I made Kyogre soup, and Metagross Gardevoir Pikachu stew. Tasty.

Hehehehe!You made stew with a electric rat, metal, and a humanlike pokemon.

Anyway, Ill never eat a Torchic.Torchic is my partner in Explorers of Darkness.

But do not eat ghost pokemon and poison pokemon.

rekreatur

Cut it's head off and cook it. But I wouldn't eat it anyway because I'm a vegetarian.

Last edited:

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
I can't eat it... I mean look at it, it's irresistibly cute.... How can some people brutaly kill and eat it without feeling the intensity of the pain the Torchic has gone through (when it dies of course).

sleepypaolo

Idiot Trainer
Eating a Torchic would be awesome. I bet it has a certain spiciness to it (no need to add crushed red pokeblocks! Otherwise, your mouth wourd burn) and it stays hot so leftovers need no re-heating!

No eating poison Pokemon? You people have never had a Victreebel salad topped with chunks of fried Venusaur meat (complemented with a juicy Nidoqueen steak), have you?

Alexcore

zeh l0l of 1337ness
torchic ? but i heard u liek mudkipz ! : o

Kacho

You are next.
No eating poison Pokemon? You people have never had a Victreebel salad topped with chunks of fried Venusaur meat (complemented with a juicy Nidoqueen steak), have you?

Won't you get poison yourself?
Is it possible to remove poisons?

If it is possible to remove the poisons, then I would like fried mini Tentacools and fried Octillery

Tentacruel is too big of a serving for me.

Last edited:
Won't you get poison yourself?
Is it possible to remove poisons?

If it is possible to remove the poisons, then I would like fried mini Tentacools and fried Octillery

Tentacruel is too big of a serving for me.
The poisons are essentially like bacteria, they get fried into oblivion from heat. Which is why I'm still alive :D

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Co... Cook Torchic? Never. I'd steal all the worlds Torchics to protect them from you!

Batdude

Old school
But do not eat ghost pokemon and poison pokemon.
I'd imagine Qwilfish would be a sort of fugu-like dish, you just need to make sure you eat the tiny little safe pieces...

Some Pokémon just couldn't be eaten, in fairness... There'd be no substance to a Jigglypuff, and you'd break your teeth on an Onix...

I reckon Miltank, Mareep, Grumpig and Combusken would be your classic farmyard animals ready for cooking... I'd go for Combusken over Torchic and the Pidgey line purely because it looks like a chicken (shock, horror!) and we don't generally eat pigeons and the like in the real world... I guess game birds would be ok!

I'm not much of a chef to be honest, so I wouldn't be too good at cooking a Torchic... I could kill it alright, but I wouldn't know where to go from there!

Kacho

You are next.
The poisons are essentially like bacteria, they get fried into oblivion from heat. Which is why I'm still alive :D

(I remember watching a video of Japanese chef squeezing out the poisons from a squid or octopus)

If that is the case, I have crushed Sunkern with fried Tentacools along with a bowl of Victreebel leaf. Hm, smells good.

If I am a pokemon chef, that be awesome .XD

(So weuse rock and ground type pokemon for household items? like a stone pot? like a statue? like a necklace part?)

The Ticketmeister

Aquaholics Anonymous
I might try to salt a Sunflora's face, then try to eat eat like sunflower seeds.

Or, maybe some tempura Anorith in sauce.