• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you deal with people that make fun of you for play PKMN?

PKMN TRAINER Oliver

ポケットモンスタ一
Somebody will ask me "Are you seriously playing Pokemon?"
I reply "yes"
They go away.
Problem solved. !HOORAY!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I kinda made it obvious I play Pokemon at my High School. We had homecoming in the end of September and we had a costume day. So me and some friends dressed up as Pokemon trainers.

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
There's so much more to these games than playing the newest COD/COD clone for hours, so really there's no reason for any of us not to be playing Pokemon and being proud of it.

Talos

Spatula-Proof Monste
I punch them in the face, declare myself the winner of the battle and steal all their money.

Just like Pokemon taught me!

I am only sad I don't have a giant moth with which to set their house ablaze

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I haven't been made fun of in years (the college I go to is full of nerds anyway), but in high school, the few times someone did bring it up to make fun of it, I just ignored them, and I continued to openly play/draw Pokémon.

Sandkitty-Nya

Kekekekeh!
I don't think I've ever actually been made fun of for liking Pokemon other than.. Maybe one time? Other than that, I don't EVER remember having it happen. (And hey, every single one of my friends, online or real life, all love Pokemon too. XD)

The one time it did happen, though, was at a park a couple years back, after the Unschooling conference I go to each year (Yes, I am unschooled. Shush. XP), me and my best friends were just walking along in the park, talking, well.. Pokemon, like we always do. (I'm not even kidding, we call ourselves the Four Poketeers sometimes. Yes, we're that silly. >.>) And these guys yell at us from a few feet away: "Charizard sucks! LOLOLOLOL"

And you know our response?

"It sure does! :D"

Just to screw with 'em. Don't get me wrong, Charizard is kinda cool, and it will always be my favourite Kanto starter, buuuut me and my best friends kinda have this hatred for the rabid Charizard fanboys, and will freely state that in all honesty? Charizard is hardly the best Pokemon around. XD