• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you eat?

What's your speed?

• Total voters

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Do you eat your food fast or slow? Or somewhere in the middle? I usually eat fast unintentionally, it's just on impulse from always being in a hurry. What about ya'll?

wolf king

Resistance is futile
fast, on a slightly similar topic, i hate it when people drink a can of juice, like a sip a day, then leave some at the bottom of the can!!! Grrr it annoys me, don't know why. Im the same when people eat slowly and i want to get somewhere (*their that put it back on topic*) i eat fast on impulse ,but sometimes it's just because i want to get something done.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
With a fork and knife.

Very witty :rolleyes:

I tend to eat slowly, i prefer to enjoy a meal rather than rush through it.

I find it's better that way.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
I was that strange child who bit those tiny Rice Krispies cereal in half, taking bloody ages to finish eating.

I still eat rather slowly to this day, haha.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I eat like a freaking gorilla out of impulse

The Creator

I Rule All
Faster than I should.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
is it for the taste, or do you just do it of impulse?? (i know wine tasters etc take their time drinking the wine, to bring the taste out more)

Not really, I've just been a slow eater when comparing myself to those around me all my life. I'm a slow walker and reader too so I'm probably just a naturally slow person.

Of course if it's something I really like I'll savour the taste longer, like jam scones or juicy apples haha!

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
im like you OP

takbir10

Banned
Who pays attention to their eating speed?
I guess my speed depends on whether i like the food or not.

Mister_SGG

Depends what I'm eating. For example, if I'm eating something really hands on like ribs, I just put it to my face and tear it to bits.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Well, now that I think about it, I'm sort of like Monkey D. Luffy. I eat a bunch of food, at a constant pace, but I never get any fatter. I eat the most at my table, but I'm one of the thinnest people there. My classmates have taken notice of it too, and they;ve only given confused looks as to why it happens.

It never grows out, only up XD

The Creator

I Rule All
Originally posted by Dragon Trainer X
I eat a bunch of food, at a constant pace, but I never get any fatter.

Same here I can eat a lot of food and gain almost no weight. Fast metabolism I guess.

Edit: By the way I can't get the quotes to display the name of the person I'm quoting. I had to add that on my own. Is that normal?