• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you expect the writers to go about writing the 8th gen?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
They literally said battles are the main attraction in Galar, so this means the anime will focus more on them too!

And wow, Dynamax looks so OP, I wonder is Ash is going to get the same treatment of XY and not get the device at all

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
The problem I see with that is we clearly see the Grass Leader using Dynamax, and we can assume that Gym is pretty early on. The only Gym Leader to use a Mega was Korrina, so the anime had no problem sidestepping around the mechanic. But Dynamax seems to have a heavier focus on battle, so I’m not sure how they’re going to handle this.

D

Deleted member 384931

The problem I see with that is we clearly see the Grass Leader using Dynamax, and we can assume that Gym is pretty early on. The only Gym Leader to use a Mega was Korrina, so the anime had no problem sidestepping around the mechanic. But Dynamax seems to have a heavier focus on battle, so I’m not sure how they’re going to handle this.
Or how Ash will handle it: I mean you can give Ash no Mega, but fighting against giant pokemon is another thing

D

Deleted member 384931

Ash will go to Galar with a train and who will he meet here? (wink, wink)

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I’m thinking Sonia could end up as the female companion, solely for the fact that it’s a bit unclear as to if the opposite gender protagonists will be characters. The Direct did mention Hop was one of our rivals, so time will tell.

D

Deleted member 384931

I’m thinking Sonia could end up as the female companion, solely for the fact that it’s a bit unclear as to if the opposite gender protagonists will be characters. The Direct did mention Hop was one of our rivals, so time will tell.
But Ash did not travel with a rival before. Could be interesting! I have tbh no idea how they will handle Ash, I think more serious and keeping Rotom of course

k6666

Pikachu Fan
I see they de age the assitant and travel with ash with rotom dex ,there we have 3 main character in the group

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:
I hope that Ash has a mixed team this time

What does that even mean? I don't think his team will be that much different from how it's set up now, though. He'll have at least one Starter and probably the regional bird again this time, though.