• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you feel about 4 Gyms done in 1 year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Best Wishes started in September 2010. By the end of September 2011, Ash should have 4 badges.

Assuming we get no more 25 ep gaps, we could be at the Unova league by the end of next year around November/December. How would you feel if Unova only ran for 2 years and 2 months?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It would be fine with me because I would like to see a filler saga, possibly in Hoenn and also I would like to see R/S/E remakes.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Better than none in one year.

Torpoleon

I would be fine. The writers said Unova would be faster paced and two years really isn't bad at all. For all we know, there could be a filler saga after the Unova League, thus extending the series, hopefully by at least a year.

Haru Glory

Rave Master
I think we'll see Eastern Unova before the Pokèmon League, just to make it last longer.

Aegon

Better than none in one year.
Damn ninja.

I like that Gyms are coming along at a steady enough pace. It means we get captures and evolutions more often, and we see interesting battles. Unova's pace means that a filler saga will have to be shown, which is a good thing, as the writers have more creativity with them.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Four Gyms ain't so bad, I'm happy at the pace it's going. We're halfway there so bring on the next four gyms!

Janovy

Banned
I think it's possible we might reach the fifth gym before the end of the year.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
So, you're done complaining about the 26 long episode gap, and now you find another thing to complain about?

But, on-topic, I like this pace. We see Gym Battles every 3 months (on average) now, and the fact that Driftveil and Mistralton look like they'll be reached by Febuary (at most), make me feel like the pacing is perfect. I can see a starter evolution before Driftveil, and at least one or two evolutions by Mistralton.

I think Cyber should add a Complain Tag around his thread titles. It should be like [Complain Thread]How do you feel about 4 Gyms done in 1 year?
And can't we discuss this in why there is a long gap between 3rd and 4th gym thread? I am not mini modding, I am just giving an idea. Not gonna report it cause I know MODS would ignore that.

On Topic: I think I like the pace. I wanted a bigger filler saga(which seems inevitable atm) and we might get it this way. But they can always surprise us by giving a long TP arc after 8th gym.

Enel

Banned
Best Wishes is the first season I've really watched religiously since the Kanto season, so I can safely say Best Wishes is impressing me with its pace. If we reach the league within 100 or even 130 or so episodes, I'd be satisfied. I just don't want to see unnecessary padding when they can just do a filler saga.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
I think we'll see Eastern Unova before the Pokèmon League, just to make it last longer.

I am curious as to how the writers plan on getting through the Eastern part of Unova, theres little to nothing to do over there. If Ash & co were to go there what would they do?

pkGamerB

I'll shred ya.
I really like the pacing of this saga so far. Even with the gap between gyms 3 and 4, we've had a lot of interesting things happen in between, imo. Captures for all three main characters, training and new moves learned/mastered by several Pokemon, and the Don battle tournament have kept me entertained. As for how I'd feel about the region ending in just over two years, I think it'd be perfect, mainly because that opens the door for a filler saga or (albeit less likely) Ash taking on the Elite 4.

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!
I am curious as to how the writers plan on getting through the Eastern part of Unova, theres little to nothing to do over there. If Ash & co were to go there what would they do?

What if they never go there. They never went to the Battle Island in Sinnoh.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
I'm fine with four badges in one year, but I kind of wish the first three were spread out more.

Well, if Kyurem's the mascot of the third version, maybe something to do with it? Lacunosa's in East Unova.

A.J.

Wobba wobba wobba!
OR...he could be going to the league, and Team Rocket or Team Plasma could cause come sort of commotion or destruction, delaying it. That would give a reason to go to Eastern Unova.

Status
Not open for further replies.