• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you feel about current Cartoon Network? v.2

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
I still like some of their shows but I mostly just watch Steven Universe. I don't watch new episodes of Pokemon because it always comes on too early. I watch old episodes on Boomerang sometimes, though. Whenever there's a new Pokemon movie on there, I watch it no matter how behind I am on the anime. I used to watch Adventure Time and Regular Show often, but I don't even know when those come on anymore. Like many other people said, they show Teen Titans Go way too much. I liked the older Teen Titans show, which I used to watch on Boomerang, but now I don't know when/if that comes on anymore. I usually have to watch a different channel when I'm waiting for new Steven Universe because Teen Titans Go is on before it. I sometimes watch Gumball, We Bare Bears, and Clarence, but I can't remember anything else I like that still comes on.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Back in the day I watched Toonami religiously. I loved Courage the Cowardly Dog and Teen Titans. Dexter's Lab is awesome as well. I haven't took the time to watch any of the new programming on today's Cartoon Network, so I can't judge any of the shows. That wouldn't be fair of me to do.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Teen Titans Go is more or less CN's answer to Spongebob, which is pretty sad when you get down and think about it.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
With how Cartoon Network's treated it in recent years, i'm not surprised.

Plus it'll be 8 years old by the time it ends, it's it time. Not to say it won't be sad to see it go, but it's time.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I barely watch it. They ruined Teen Titans, Powerpuf Girls, and now they're ruining Ben 10..... my favorite show.And good luck catching reruns of their decent shows, all they play is that TT GO crap.

Regular Show was the only show I stuck to loving and it's ending. So I guess the only good show left is We Bare Bears. :( SU is overrated garbage imo. Never gave Clarence a chance, and Adventure Time got weird once Finn got that sword which was an alt version of him..... and Gumball was good, I just never recorded anymore after my DVR reset and made me have to set everything to record again completely forgot about it.

Thank god Uncle Grandpa is getting axed though, how the heck did it last more than one season? It was stupid.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
1.Ed Edd N Eddy
2.Dexter's Laboratory
3.Courage the Cowardly Dog
4.The Powerpuff Girls
5.Johnny Bravo
6.Samurai Jack
7.Teen Titans
8.Codename: Kids Next Door
9.The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
10.Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Resolute

ribombee is my dawg
Cartoon Network absolutely sucks. The only thing I can watch on there anymore is literally Gumball/SU. I honestly hate everything else. :D

The thing that CN needs to do is get away from the crappy gag shows and get some action on there. Think A:TLA or original Teen Titans/B10

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I hate it, only because of 2 things:
1. 11 minute cartoons( that's why I kinda feel that they will cancel SM anime because of length)
2. Almost all cartoons produced by CN are kinda same in art-design..

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So I've been going and looking Cartoon Network's daily schedule, and it's looking like Teen Titans Go is finally being dramatically toned down. Granted it's still guaranteed 3 hours of air time (which is still utterly ridiculous) but it's getting a little better.

Swordsman4

Cartoon Network was never really good to begin with, but now they've found ways to scrape the bottom of the barrel with shows like SU, TTG, and the like.

dunno why people are complaining about CN rn

they have the best cartoons and shows compared to last decade when things were declining.

far better than lazlo and gym partner.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
dunno why people are complaining about CN rn

they have the best cartoons and shows compared to last decade when things were declining.

far better than lazlo and gym partner.

Because the current Era of CN just wasn't as great as the old cartoons we grew up with.I've watched a few episodes of Regular Show,Adventure Time,Steven Universe,and Amazing World of Gumball,they're all unique in their own way but they just weren't as funny and awesome as the shows I grew up with.I can also say the same thing about Nickelodeon.

Because the current Era of CN just wasn't as great as the old cartoons we grew up with.I've watched a few episodes of Regular Show,Adventure Time,Steven Universe,and Amazing World of Gumball,they're all unique in their own way but they just weren't as funny and awesome as the shows I grew up with.I can also say the same thing about Nickelodeon.

That's the nostalgia talking as well as your expectations not being met or surpassed. I'm almost 30, and I can tell you having growing up very critical about the media I watch, by the end of the day, it helps to appreciate what they're trying to go past and beyond what they're going for compared to their older and current competition.

I would like something very progressive beyond what was given to us the past 16 years in the 2000's, but I like to keep moving forward and appreciate different kinds of stuff done for their time with the technology and funding resources available to them to make whatever it was they wanted to come and put out.

But yeah, keep it simple. Think critically, but don't be too crazy hard or allow your expectations or biases get in the way. these things aren't as easy as they look when they compete with lots of other things out there. It's crazy real and tough out there yo.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Honestly I don't care much about it nowadays. However I think this is more just me getting older, so I wouldn't be able to tell how good it is

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
[video=youtube;oUwiYrOmAuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUwiYrOmAuM[/video]

Give it a watch, I strongly recommend it.