• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you feel about current Cartoon Network? v.2

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
They have.
Looks like the only thing they got of value is We Bare Bears now.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
It's been apparent for a long time now that Cartoon Network doesn't give a damn about Pokemon.

You never even see advertisements for it unless a new movie is about to air.

So this is probably a really good thing for the dub.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I feel as though adult innuendo is a lot more prevalent/obvious nowadays. That could just be me getting older though lol

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Not to get too excited, but Infinity Train's pilot looks like it's doing extremely well. It may very well happen!

I feel as though adult innuendo is a lot more prevalent/obvious nowadays. That could just be me getting older though lol

We live in an era where adult innuendo is known more and more to younger audiences. Hell 69 has become about as childish of a sex joke as you can get.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Teen Titians Go and Pokemon are the only things i watch on CN these days. I'd watch the new PPG, but i have no idea when its on.

Now that Pokemon will be on Disney apparently, i have even less reason to watch CN.

Rio!

Composer

I'm actually happy about this, maybe Pokemon will get more attention instead of 'that one show that airs far too early for their target audience on Saturday morning.'
I really only watch Steven Universe here and there, most of what I watch runs on other channels.

The original Ben 10 series was fine, but the series following that? Not so much. Every time I happen to change the channel, freaking TTG is on (CN has gotten about as bad as Nick with FOP and a certain yellow sponge).

Kudos to ATime and RegShow for ending without milking it dry though.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Even more garbage is coming.... Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is getting a TV series. Why.... just why? Not to mention the ugly cheap animation they have for it like most CN shows.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
It's been apparent for a long time now that Cartoon Network doesn't give a damn about Pokemon.

You never even see advertisements for it unless a new movie is about to air.

So this is probably a really good thing for the dub.

Cartoon Network put up with Ash not winning a league for quite a long time. After losing in Kalos, they said "we're outta here". Somehow I knew Ash's failure to win a league would come back to haunt the Pokemon Company.

Oh I know a good replacement series for Pokemon.

A while back CN lost the rights to air animated Star Wars series to Disney XD.

So I thought what would be perfect for CN would be an animated Star Trek series, co-produced by Cartoon Network Studios and CBS.

Think about it, CBS and Time Warner have interacted in other areas (WB co-producing many CBS shows, the two companies co-owning the CW and CBS and Turner jointly owning broadcast rights to March Madness). Star Trek would be a great property for CN.

Last edited:

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
Even more garbage is coming.... Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is getting a TV series. Why.... just why? Not to mention the ugly cheap animation they have for it like most CN shows.

i think i just threw up a bit
it seems the only good thing on CN is SU and the occasional MMS or AWG.
any time a new episode of TTG airs I am saddened by the quality (venyos is a huge watcher of it. I watched it too when it was good.)
nowadays i feel as though they stopped trying. Its all fart jokes at this point.
I think the one saving grace this show has is raven. AND raven and beast boy's relationship. It seems to the only mature tging they've done. and the only "story" they develop. UNLESS there is elements of this in the original show.
For the record I really liked 40% 20% 20% and it is one of the few epsodes I will watch willingly.
Finally there was an episode where they kinda made fun of themselves (well two actually) but this one used old clips from the original.
it was AMAZING.
the other one where they made fun of themselves (i forget the title) was pretty clever as well.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So I just watched the new Justice League show. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I do wish it was a full length episode and the animation could be better but it started off pretty good and each episode gives some focus to one of the hero's which is great.

The same can't be said for the travesty that is the new Ben 10 show. Good god I couldn't even finish episode 1 :/....

Why the hell is every cartoon network show literally the same?? They are all 10 minutes, identical animation style and laughably childish. Seriously Disney and Nick are kicking CN's butt in terms on animated shows.

Aquaslash

Honestly, I'm kind of sad to see AT and RS are ending. I loved those shows. Also, of course Raven would be TTG's saving grace. If only she didn't remind me of Princess Twilight Sparkle... Not that I don't like her, it's just that she makes me so uncomfortable.

Mordaret forever!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
TTG had a few good moments during its first season. After that it became rather bland. Steven Universe is stuck in the middle because it has some great moments but it also can be rather slow and drag on the episode's plot. But it is mostly good and the momentum of the series could easily end up being terrible and unwatchable if too many episodes with poor writing are aired.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Why the hell did they give Ben 10 a reboot when Omniverse only ended a few years ago?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The Ben 10 art style is awful! Omniverse took a bit to get used to but even then the characters didn't as drastically different as they do now aside from Grandpa Max. I never understood the change there.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Damn. So apparently Regular Show isn't even making it past January, the purge begins early!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
My Knight and Me seems like another mediocre comedy, IDK why I expected anything different out of that one.

DBS should be the show to save CN from plummeting down the toilet.

DBS?

Anyway, as far as new shows I agree they need to pick up Infinity Train, with Adventure Time and Regular Show going that's exactly the kind of show they need to replace them.