• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you feel about the TCGO

acetrainerbob

has written:
How do you feel about the new TCGO (Trading Card Game Online)?

I think it's neat how you can battle computer opponents. The problem is is that if you want to play against human opponents, you have to buy somethinng that you can redeem for a token. Register it online, and then you can play against real people. What's worse is that they are still in the beta, so if you buy any virtual booster packs, they'll be erased in the next data wipe!

Charze

Always flyin'
I think its fun. I've been rocking the Basic Fire, but i entered codes for Blue Assult and 2 booster packs XD I'm hoping I can reenter them after the data erase, which would be nice.

acetrainerbob

has written:
I think it takes away from the fundamentals of a table top card game's.

yeah, but this is for people who don't have a league next to them

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
There good for thinking of what move to use next gen and get you invloved in card francise.

Shiningmilotic

Jewel of the Sea
i love it! :p i have like 6 decks on there so I can learn how to use many card types. its an amazing idea and great for practicing! I wish it was easier to get booster credit :/ I only had a problem with that Kendall chick.... took me like a few hours X'D everyone else took me like 11 minutes to beat! Cant wait to battle other players on it! : )

acetrainerbob

has written:
According to Pokemon.com, the TCGO section of the TCGO online game is now open to everyone! Just beat Trainer Challenge!