• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Do You Get Rid Of The Ranger Net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I want a second Manaphy because I accidentaly got rid of my first one. I want to see if I can get rid of Ranger Net, start a new game, win, and get Manaphy again.
Can you do it?

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
^ You can't? Everyone says you can factory resetto get a new egg as long as you send it to a different game than had the first one. If you want one that bad, if you tell me how to work my Wi-Fi I'll clone my Manaphy and give you one, If you're not totally against the in game cloning glitch.
;151;

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Do the factory reset that works.I think...

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Sorry to say it but you can't..

Do the factory reset that works.I think...

Unlike the normal games where there is a button combination that does a factory reset in ranger there is no button combination and no factory reset. This is unfortunate but was obviously done to stop you getting more than one manaphy per ranger cartridge. ;123;

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Unlike the normal games where there is a button combination that does a factory reset in ranger there is no button combination and no factory reset. This is unfortunate but was obviously done to stop you getting more than one manaphy per ranger cartridge. ;123;

Wow,Nintendo can predict us cheaters now!:p

The Reaver

Flying monkeys rule.
Hmm... that's an interesting rumor. I doubt that it's true, however.

jimtheman333

you cant. i know. im sad too! but i have a hacked version of pearl from my friend! so i have a manaphy lvl 20! yay!

srry but i hav no wifi so sorry!

i know where to get all the regis!!! haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.